Rishi Kapoor Looks Healthy and Happy in These Latest Pics, See Here
Rishi Kapoor had flown to America in September last year to undergo medical treatment for an undisclosed illness.
Image: Rishi Kapoor/Twitter
However, allaying people's concern over the matter, Rishi took to Twitter and shared some candid pics with wife Neetu Kapoor and actor Maniesh Paul that show him in good health and looking lively. He captioned the post, "With Gullu Waney at the Zuma,New York. The Cherry Blossom is so awesome this time of the year and so was the lunch!"
With Gullu Waney at the Zuma,New York. The Cherry Blossom is so awesome this time of the year and so was the lunch! pic.twitter.com/D28781oz8K— Rishi Kapoor (@chintskap) April 26, 2019
Alongside another picture, he wrote, "Thank you my good man,Maniesh Paul. Wish you all success for the projects you mentioned to me. Happy you enjoyed Tony’s."
Thank you my good man,Maniesh Paul. Wish you all success for the projects you mentioned to me. Happy you enjoyed Tony’s pic.twitter.com/BaaDH36HJH— Rishi Kapoor (@chintskap) April 26, 2019
Rishi, who is in New York City with Neetu, has been getting visitors in the form of industry colleagues like Priyanka Chopra, Anupam Kher, Alia Bhatt, Javed Akhtar, Sonali Bendre and son Ranbir Kapoor. There were rumours circulating that Rishi will be returning to India soon, however, there has been no official announcement from his side yet. Talking about his treatment, Rishi recently said that it is currently on and he hopes that he will recover soon.
Follow @News18Movies for more
Recommended For You
- Why I Had to Apologise to My Friends For Calling 'Game of Thrones' Superior to 'Breaking Bad'
- Are Kapil Sharma and Ginni Chatrath Expecting Their First Child Together?
- F1 Champion Niki Lauda (1949-2019): Know About the Daring Racer from Hollywood Film Rush
- ICC World Cup 2019 | Moeen Ali Urges Fans to Treat Warner and Smith 'Decently'
- Video of Differently Abled Zomato Delivery Guy Goes Viral, Twitter Calls Him a 'True Inspiration'
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s