Rishi Kapoor Tweets Homage to Prithviraj Kapoor on His Death Anniversary
Veteran actor Rishi Kapoor remembered his grandfather and legendary actor Prithviraj Kapoor on his 47th death anniversary on Tuesday.
Image: Yogen Shah
"Prithvinath Kapoor. Born: November 3, 1906, Samundri, Lyallpur District, Punjab, British India. Died: May 29, 1971, Mumbai, India as Prithviraj Kapoor (changed name) Remembering you! Wikipedia has got the year of death wrong," Rishi tweeted.
Prithvinath Kapoor. Born- 3rd November, 1906, Samundri, Lyallpur District, Punjab, British India - Died-29th May,1971, Mumbai,India as Prithviraj Kapoor (Changed name) Remembering you! Wikipedia has got the year of death wrong. pic.twitter.com/ouvOBVvC4H— Rishi Kapoor (@chintskap) May 29, 2018
Prithviraj began his acting career in the theatres of Lyallpur and Peshawar in the 1920s.
He later featured in films like Cinema Girl, Sher-e-Arab, Prince Vijaykumar, Alam Ara, Vidyapati and Mughal-e-Azam.
Recommended For You
- Hyundai India Reveals 1st Design Render of 2018 Santro (AH2) Compact Hatchback
- FIR Against Singer Abhijeet for Verbally Abusing Woman
- Lionel Messi Promises to Bring Champions League Trophy Back to Camp Nou
- Atletico Madrid Come Back to Beat Julen Lopetegui's Real Madrid in Super Cup
- After Gold Coast Heartbreak, Sakshi Malik Eyes Strong Show in Jakarta