Rishi Kapoor Tweets Homage to Prithviraj Kapoor on His Death Anniversary
Veteran actor Rishi Kapoor remembered his grandfather and legendary actor Prithviraj Kapoor on his 47th death anniversary on Tuesday.
Image: Yogen Shah
"Prithvinath Kapoor. Born: November 3, 1906, Samundri, Lyallpur District, Punjab, British India. Died: May 29, 1971, Mumbai, India as Prithviraj Kapoor (changed name) Remembering you! Wikipedia has got the year of death wrong," Rishi tweeted.
Prithvinath Kapoor. Born- 3rd November, 1906, Samundri, Lyallpur District, Punjab, British India - Died-29th May,1971, Mumbai,India as Prithviraj Kapoor (Changed name) Remembering you! Wikipedia has got the year of death wrong. pic.twitter.com/ouvOBVvC4H— Rishi Kapoor (@chintskap) May 29, 2018
Prithviraj began his acting career in the theatres of Lyallpur and Peshawar in the 1920s.
He later featured in films like Cinema Girl, Sher-e-Arab, Prince Vijaykumar, Alam Ara, Vidyapati and Mughal-e-Azam.
Recommended For You
- Trump Slams 'Media Coverage' by Saturday Night Live, Gets Schooled by Chrissy Teigen and Twitter
- Bigg Boss 12 Weekend Ka Vaar: Rohit Suchanti Eliminated Just Few Days Ahead of Finale
- Baby I Love You: Ranveer Singh Gets Emotional and Thanks Deepika Padukone
- Miss Universe 2018 Catriona Elisa Gray: Meet Her in 10 Photos
- Tech And Auto Awards 2018: Motorcycle Of The Year
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s