Rishi Kapoor Tweets Homage to Prithviraj Kapoor on His Death Anniversary
Veteran actor Rishi Kapoor remembered his grandfather and legendary actor Prithviraj Kapoor on his 47th death anniversary on Tuesday.
Image: Yogen Shah
"Prithvinath Kapoor. Born: November 3, 1906, Samundri, Lyallpur District, Punjab, British India. Died: May 29, 1971, Mumbai, India as Prithviraj Kapoor (changed name) Remembering you! Wikipedia has got the year of death wrong," Rishi tweeted.
Prithvinath Kapoor. Born- 3rd November, 1906, Samundri, Lyallpur District, Punjab, British India - Died-29th May,1971, Mumbai,India as Prithviraj Kapoor (Changed name) Remembering you! Wikipedia has got the year of death wrong. pic.twitter.com/ouvOBVvC4H— Rishi Kapoor (@chintskap) May 29, 2018
Prithviraj began his acting career in the theatres of Lyallpur and Peshawar in the 1920s.
He later featured in films like Cinema Girl, Sher-e-Arab, Prince Vijaykumar, Alam Ara, Vidyapati and Mughal-e-Azam.
Recommended For You
- Farah Khan on #MeToo: Only Thing I Fear are Quick Judgments Meted Out Through Twitter Trial
- PUBG Mobile 0.9.0 Update Lands October 25 With Night Mode And Halloween Theme
- WhatsApp Could Soon Allow Linking to Instagram; Expected to Add Vacation And Silent Modes
- These Pictures of Ranbir Kapoor & Alia Bhatt Spending Quality Time in New York Go Viral
- Brazil's Miranda Silences Argentina With Last Gasp Winner