Robert Pattinson Open to Twilight Reboot
The 30-year-old actor has not ruled out a possible return as Edward Cullen.
A file photo of Robert Pattinson.
London: Actor Robert Pattinson says he is open to a reboot of the Twilight franchise.
The 30-year-old actor has not ruled out a possible return as Edward Cullen, reports aceshowbiz.com.
"I'm always kind of curious. Anything where there's a mass audience or seemingly an audience for it, I always like the idea of subverting people's expectations," Pattinson said.
There's no such reboot in development as of now, but Pattinson still believes that "there could be some radical way of doing it, which could be quite fun".
The actor, however, says it will be "difficult" to make another film in the popular movie franchise because "there's no source material."
Previously, Lionsgate Motion Picture Group said more "Twillight" movies were possible, but those are yet to be confirmed.
Catch the Biggest Newsmakers and the Biggest Newsbreaks on CNN-News18, your favourite English TV news channel. Keep watching CNN-News18 at just 50 Paise per Month. Contact your cable /DTH operator Now!
*Rental / capacity fee of Rs.130/- as charged by cable / DTH operator may apply. **GST extra.
Recommended For You
- From Nick Jonas to Her Tattoo, Priyanka Chopra Answers Most Googled Questions About Her
- Dev Movie Review: This Senseless Romantic Run is Sure to Pull Karthi Down
- This Kashmiri Group's Game of Thrones Tribute Made it Into the Official Fan Anthem
- Shell Be Loved: Tortoise Couple Breaks Up After Century Together, and We're Not Over It
- WhatsApp to Give You Option Before Being Added to Groups: Here is How to Use
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s