Robert Pattinson Open to Twilight Reboot
The 30-year-old actor has not ruled out a possible return as Edward Cullen.
A file photo of Robert Pattinson.
London: Actor Robert Pattinson says he is open to a reboot of the Twilight franchise.
The 30-year-old actor has not ruled out a possible return as Edward Cullen, reports aceshowbiz.com.
"I'm always kind of curious. Anything where there's a mass audience or seemingly an audience for it, I always like the idea of subverting people's expectations," Pattinson said.
There's no such reboot in development as of now, but Pattinson still believes that "there could be some radical way of doing it, which could be quite fun".
The actor, however, says it will be "difficult" to make another film in the popular movie franchise because "there's no source material."
Previously, Lionsgate Motion Picture Group said more "Twillight" movies were possible, but those are yet to be confirmed.
Recommended For You
- Amazon Prime Day Sale: There is a 43-inch Samsung For Rs 28,999 And a Fire TV Stick is Bundled With it
- BFFs Suhana Khan, Ananya Panday Dance on 'Rude' Like There's No Tomorrow
- War Teaser Trailer Starring Hritik Roshan Has People Contesting Memes With Super 30
- All Variants of The Apple iPhone XR Get Completely Sold Out on Day One of Amazon Prime Day Sale
- Amazon Prime Day Sale: The Echo Show 5 Goes on Sale For Rs 5,399 And This May be Its Lowest Price Ever