Rory Scovel Joins Amy Schumer in I Feel Pretty
The film will shoot in New York and Boston and will arrive in cinemas on June 29, 2018.
Los Angeles: Comedian-actor Rory Scovel has come on board Amy Schumer-starrer comedy I Feel Pretty. The 36-year-old star has joined Michelle Williams and Emily Ratajkowski in the film, which marks the directorial debut of screenwriters Abby Kohn and Marc Silverstein, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
The film is set to head into production this week. The story follows an ordinary woman (Schumer) who struggles with feelings of insecurity and inadequacy on a daily basis. Scovel is replacing Rafe Spall, who is no longer attached to the project.
Schumer is also producing the project along with Wonderland Sound and Vision's McG and Mary Viola with Voltage Pictures' Alissa Phillips, Dominic Rustam and Nicolas Chartier. The film will shoot in New York and Boston and will arrive in cinemas on June 29, 2018.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Zareen Khan Recounts Casting Couch Horror, Says Director Asked Her to 'Rehearse Kissing Scene'
- Want a 1Gbps Broadband Connection For Your Home? That Will be Rs 1,549 Onwards
- Images of Mars' Icy Dunes Might Make You Crave for Some Ice-Cream
- You Can Now Talk to Amazon Alexa in Hindi or Hinglish
- Here is How Much The Apple iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro And iPhone 11 Pro Max Will Cost