Ryan Gosling Launches Production Banner With Ken Kao
Actor Ryan Gosling has formed a production house, named Arcana, along with producer Ken Kao.
Los Angeles: Actor Ryan Gosling has formed a production house, named Arcana, along with producer Ken Kao. The duo is collaborating on their project titled The Favourite, which will be helmed by director Yorgos Lanthimos,reported Deadline.
Gosling, 36, has roped in his La La Land co-star Emma Stone along with actresses Rachel Weisz and Olivia Colman to star in the venture.
The Favourite is based on a script penned by Deborah Davis and Tony McNamara that explores the secretive personal and political designs of the reign of Queen Anne, the last monarch of the House of Stuarts.
Arcana has teamed up with producers Ceci Dempsey of Scarlet Films and Ed Guiney and Lee Magiday of Element Pictures, together with Film4 and Fox Searchlight.
Gosling and Kao have earlier collaborated on Shane Black's detective thriller, The Nice Guys and Terrence Malick's Song to Song.
They have also acquired the rights of Jeff Lemire's acclaimed graphic novel The Underwater Welder, which they are developing for screen alongside Anonymous Content.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Salman Khan Turns Chef, Makes 'Khichdi' and 'Raita' in New Bigg Boss 13 Promo
- 5-Years-Old Recreates 'Up' Moment With Great Grandparents for Birthday Photoshoot
- Your Data, Location Might be Tracked with This SIM Card Flaw, Without Your Knowledge
- Delhi Airport Facial Recognition Trial Calls for Establishment of Cybersecurity Laws
- Mi TV Netflix Support to Finally Roll Out on September 17, Suggests Teaser