Ryan Gosling Was in Constant State of Nervousness While Working With Harrison Ford
Ryan Gosling stars in Blade Runner 2049 with the legendary star and admits it was kind of surreal being in a movie with him.
Los Angeles: Ryan Gosling will soon be seen alongside Harrison Ford in Blade Runner 2049 and he said it was an honor to work with an actor like Indiana Jones star.
Gosling said he was in a constant state of nervousness while working with Ford, who is reprising his role as Rick Deckard in the sequel to the 1982 Ridley Scott-directed movie, reported Entertainment Tonight.
"It's kind of surreal to be a part of this film because it's such an important part of film history, and also, you know, (I'm) obviously a great admirer of Harrison's.
"So, to get to work with him and, you know, hang out in these situations... I feel very lucky," Gosling said.
Recommended For You
- Keanu Reeves, Carrie Anne-Moss Are Officially Returning for Matrix 4, And Fans Can't Keep Calm
- Meet Dipesh, 18-Year-Old Dancer from Bengal Who's Trying to Put India on World Ballet Map
- HS Prannoy Trumps Lin Dan to Enter Round 3 of World Badminton Championships
- Nine Nurses Who Went Viral for Being Pregnant at the Same Time Have Now Given Birth
- Ashes 2019: Steve Waugh Wowed by Deceptive Archer's 'X-factor'