Ryan Reynolds Recalls 'Surreal' Encounter With Honeymooning Fans
The Deadpool star is used to being recognised in public, but one encounter with a pair of newlyweds was particularly surreal for the actor.
(Image courtesy: AFP Relaxnews/Instagram)
London: Hollywood star Ryan Reynolds had a "surreal" encounter on a plane with a fan who paid little attention to his sick bride.
The Deadpool star is used to being recognised in public, but one encounter with a pair of newlyweds was particularly "surreal" because it occurred as the man's severely ill wife was being carried off the aircraft, reports aceshowbiz.com.
"I was on a plane with a honeymooning couple and the bride became very ill - not just throwing up ill...," he recalled during a pre-taped appearance on Britain's "The Graham Norton Show".
However, despite the woman's health issues, Reynolds explained that the husband's attention wasn't entirely focused on the emergency situation.
"She was taken off the plane on a stretcher, it was so bad," the actor said.
"As her new husband followed her out, he spotted me and shouted: 'Deadpool! High five!'"
"It was a surreal moment - firstly, I didn't want to high five him just in case he was infected, and secondly, he seemed to have no concern for his dying wife!" he continued.
Recommended For You
- ICC World Cup 2019 | Morgan Holds the Key to Archer's WC Chances: Bayliss
- John Wick Chapter 4 Announced, Keanu Reeves to Return as The Boogeyman in 2021
- A Champion Speaks | Didn't Say 'You've Dropped the World Cup' to Gibbs: Waugh
- On Mohanlal’s Birthday, Celebrating his Five Best Films that You Must Watch
- Now That Huawei Cannot Use Android For The Phones it Makes, What Are Its Options (Updated)
Countdown To Elections Results
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s
To Assembly Elections 2018 Results