Saaho: Prabhas Ready to Take On Big Bollywood Releases Next Independence Day
Prabhas, who became a pan-India name after Baahubali, will next be seen in Saaho. The film will clash with Mission Mangal, Batla House and Made in China.
Image: YouTube screen grab of Saaho teaser.
Here's some good news for Prabhas fans – his next Saaho finally has a release date. The multilingual film, also starring Shraddha Kapoor, will release on August 15 next year.
Touted as one of the most expensive Indian films ever made, Saaho enjoys the services of Kenny Bates, who has choreographed action sequences for films like Transformers, Mission Impossible, Rush Hour and Armageddon.
Saaho marks the Bollywood debut for Prabhas and Telugu debut for Shraddha. Prabhas will be dubbing his own dialogues in the Hindi version, while Shraddha’s voice will be dubbed by a professional artist. Neil Nitin Mukesh, Jackie Shroff, Tinnu Anand, Chunky Pandey, Mahesh Manjrekar and Mandira Bedi are also part of the film.
With the release date announcement, August 15 is all set to witness a mega clash at the box office, since Akshay Kumar's Mission Mangal, John Abraham's Batla House and Rajkummar Rao's Made in China are also releasing on the same day.
Directed by Sujeeth, Saaho went into production in early 2017. Its first look was released in October, 2017, but the fans are still waiting for the final trailer.
Follow @News18Movies for more
Recommended For You
- Farewell, Sheila Dikshit: PM Modi, Congress Leaders Bid Adieu To Former Delhi CM
- Nach Baliye 9: Prince Breaks Down As Wife Yuvika Informs Salman Khan About His Brother's Death
- Malaika Arora's Glamorous Pictures Get Witty Comment from Boyfriend Arjun Kapoor
- Dyson Pure Cool Me Review: The Clean Air You Should Have, And The Peace of Mind Which Follows
- 'Virat Kohli' is a TikTok Star and No We aren't Talking About Team India Captain