Sachin: A Billion Dreams, Hindi Medium Made Tax-Free in Delhi
The government released an official statement, making the films tax-free.
Image: Reuters Pictures
New Delhi: The Delhi government has declared two movies, Sachin: A Billion Dreams, a docu-drama on Sachin Tendulkar, and actor Irrfan Khan starrer Hindi Medium, tax-free, an official said on Thursday.
"The government gave approval to make films Sachin: A Billion Dreams and Hindi Medium tax-free in the national capital. An order in this connection has also been released," the government official said.
Narrated by Sachin himself, Sachin: A Billion Dreams takes viewers on an inspirational journey and tells how a Mumbai boy went on to become the "God of Cricket". The movie was released on May 26.
Released on May 19, Hindi Medium story revolves around a couple who want to give their daughter the best education so that she becomes accepted by the elite.
Recommended For You
- Apple Betting Big on TV+ With Big Name Original Content, And The Refreshed TV App is Just One Link
- First Look of Chhapaak Unveiled, Akshay Kumar's Kesari Holds Strong at Box Office
- Hope Tribals and Nomads Find Place in 'New India': Meet MP's First College-Going Pardhi Girl
- Dhoni Review System: Twitter Roasts Dinesh Karthik For Wrong DRS Call in KKR vs SRH Match
- IPL 2019 | Moments When Rishabh Pant Made His Bat do the Talking
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s