Sachin: A Billion Dreams, Hindi Medium Made Tax-Free in Delhi
The government released an official statement, making the films tax-free.
Image: Reuters Pictures
New Delhi: The Delhi government has declared two movies, Sachin: A Billion Dreams, a docu-drama on Sachin Tendulkar, and actor Irrfan Khan starrer Hindi Medium, tax-free, an official said on Thursday.
"The government gave approval to make films Sachin: A Billion Dreams and Hindi Medium tax-free in the national capital. An order in this connection has also been released," the government official said.
Narrated by Sachin himself, Sachin: A Billion Dreams takes viewers on an inspirational journey and tells how a Mumbai boy went on to become the "God of Cricket". The movie was released on May 26.
Released on May 19, Hindi Medium story revolves around a couple who want to give their daughter the best education so that she becomes accepted by the elite.
Recommended For You
- Amitabh Bachchan Returns To Mumbai After Thugs Of Hindostan Shoot, Ready To Work On Future Projects
- Did Sylvester Stallone Just Get Confused Between Salman Khan and Bobby Deol?
- Royal Enfield Himalayan Shows Why It's Better Than Bajaj Dominar 400 in Facebook Viral Video
- Usain Bolt Set to Begin Borussia Dortmund Trial on Friday
- 5 Hacks to Stabilize an Upset Stomach