Saiyami Kher Receives Dadasaheb Phalke Award For Mirzya
The actress starred in Mirzya opposite veteran actor Anil Kapoor's son Harshvardhan Kapoor.
Image: Yogen Shah
Mumbai: Actress Saiyami Kher, who made her Bollywood debut in Rakeysh Om Prakash Mehra's film Mirzya, received the best debut award at the Dasaheb Phalke Excellence Awards 2017.
Saiyami was feted with the award on Friday night.
After receiving the award the, she said: "Dadasaheb Phalke belonged to my hometown, Nashik. I've grown up knowing what immense contribution he has had to Indian cinema. It's such an honour to have received an award from the Dadasaheb Phalke foundation."
The actress starred in Mirzya opposite veteran actor Anil Kapoor's son Harshvardhan Kapoor. The event was graced by many personalities including Zeenat Aman, Hema Malini, Javed Akhtar and Divya Khosla.
Recommended For You
- Kapil Sharma Looks Unrecognizable in His Latest Public Appearance, Photos Go Viral
- At 98, Amma Nanammal, India's Oldest Yoga Guru, is Giving Us Some Serious Fitness Goals
- FIFA World Cup 2018: David Beckham Predicts Kane versus Messi in Final
- Kareena, Karisma Enjoy Family Time With Saif, Parents Randhir and Babita in London; See Pics
- Instagram Takes on YouTube; Launches 'IGTV' Mobile App For Hour Long Videos