Saiyami Kher Receives Dadasaheb Phalke Award For Mirzya
The actress starred in Mirzya opposite veteran actor Anil Kapoor's son Harshvardhan Kapoor.
Image: Yogen Shah
Mumbai: Actress Saiyami Kher, who made her Bollywood debut in Rakeysh Om Prakash Mehra's film Mirzya, received the best debut award at the Dasaheb Phalke Excellence Awards 2017.
Saiyami was feted with the award on Friday night.
After receiving the award the, she said: "Dadasaheb Phalke belonged to my hometown, Nashik. I've grown up knowing what immense contribution he has had to Indian cinema. It's such an honour to have received an award from the Dadasaheb Phalke foundation."
The actress starred in Mirzya opposite veteran actor Anil Kapoor's son Harshvardhan Kapoor. The event was graced by many personalities including Zeenat Aman, Hema Malini, Javed Akhtar and Divya Khosla.
Recommended For You
- Kapil Sharma, Ginni Chatrath Grand Reception: Watch Daler Mehendi Making Celebs Burn the Dance Floor
- Ranveer Singh Dancing For Ekta Kapoor on 'Tune Maari Entriyaan' is Taking Over the Internet
- Why Does Aquaman Need Bodyguards? Twitter Has a Laugh After Digging up Old Photo of Jason Momoa
- Microsoft Surface Go is Coming Soon to India, Will be Available Exclusively on Flipkart
- PUBG Vikendi Snow Map to be Released on 20 December 2018: Watch Video
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s