Saiyami Kher Receives Dadasaheb Phalke Award For Mirzya
The actress starred in Mirzya opposite veteran actor Anil Kapoor's son Harshvardhan Kapoor.
Image: Yogen Shah
Mumbai: Actress Saiyami Kher, who made her Bollywood debut in Rakeysh Om Prakash Mehra's film Mirzya, received the best debut award at the Dasaheb Phalke Excellence Awards 2017.
Saiyami was feted with the award on Friday night.
After receiving the award the, she said: "Dadasaheb Phalke belonged to my hometown, Nashik. I've grown up knowing what immense contribution he has had to Indian cinema. It's such an honour to have received an award from the Dadasaheb Phalke foundation."
The actress starred in Mirzya opposite veteran actor Anil Kapoor's son Harshvardhan Kapoor. The event was graced by many personalities including Zeenat Aman, Hema Malini, Javed Akhtar and Divya Khosla.
Recommended For You
- 'Felt Violated': Mahira Khan Opens Up on Leaked Photos With Ranbir Kapoor
- Cristiano Ronaldo Brace Saves the Day, Steals Mohamed Salah's Thunder
- Manu Bhaker Clinches Gold, Gaurav Rana Takes Silver in Junior ISSF World Cup
- Hichki Review: Rani Mukerji Is In Solid Form In This Well-intentioned Film
- Royal Enfield Interceptor INT 650 Spotted Testing in India, Launch Imminent