Salma Hayek Babysits Ryan Reynolds' Daughter
The actress Salma Hayek posted an image of her visit which culminated in her both cooking and babysitting for Ryan Reynolds.
Image: Instagram / Salma Hayek
Los Angeles: Actor Ryan Reynolds invited his The Hitman's Bodyguard co-star Salma Hayek for dinner at his home, but the actress ended up babysitting his 10 months old daughter Ines.
She even made food herself.
Hayek visited Reynolds at his home on Thursday and later took to Instagram to share a photograph with her fans, reports dailymail.co.uk.
The actress posted an image of her visit which culminated in her both cooking and babysitting for Reynolds.In the image, Hayek can be seen donning an apron, stirring a pot on the stove with one hand while carrying Ines in another hand.
Credit: @Salma Hayek Pinault
"When your friends invite you for dinner and you end up doing all the work," Hayek wrote alongside the image.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Akshay Kumar Trolled for Seven-year-old Comments, Sonakshi Sinha Defends Him
- 'This is a Joke Right?' Trump Wrote a Bizarre Letter to Turkey and Twitter Had a Lot of Memes
- Guidelines For Influencers Are Incoming; a Few Folks And Brands Must be Very Worried
- Google Pixel 4 Face Unlock is so Unsecure, You May as Well Not Bother Using it
- Disha Patani and Tiger Shroff Add Star Power to ISL Opening Ceremony