Salman Khan, Jackie Chan Give Message of Brotherhood While Promoting Kung Fu Yoga
Salman again shared a video of himself along with Chan and Sonu Sood saying, "Hindi-Chini Bhai Bhai.
Image: Twitter/Salman Khan
Jackie Chan is in India to promote Sino-Indian production Kund Fu Yoga. Recently, the Hollywood actor met Salman Khan along with his co-star Sonu Sood and apart from clicking adorable photo holding little Panda toys, the actors also gave a message of brotherhood.
Salman again shared a video of himself along with Chan and Sonu Sood saying, "Hindi-Chini Bhai Bhai."
The actor has already confessed his fandom for Jackie Chan and is doing everything to spend as much time with his 'hero' as possible. Interestingly, Salman is also starring in another Sino-Indian collaboration, Tubelight, which stars Chineses actress Zhu Zhu.
Keeping aside the political differences, it is nice to see film-celebrities coming together and collaborating to entertain the audience in both the nations.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Gautam Kumar Jha Becomes Third Crorepati on KBC, Quits at Rs 7 Crore Question
- Ranveer Singh Gets Cheeky with Deepika Padukone on Social Media
- Alexa, Pay my Mobile Bill: India Gets Amazon Pay And Alexa Payments Feature First
- Only 4 Teams Turn Up as Goa Football Association Conducts Players Draft for Indian Women's League Qualifiers
- Xiaomi Redmi Note Smartphone Series Crosses 100 Million Shipment Milestone