Salman Khan, Jackie Chan Give Message of Brotherhood While Promoting Kung Fu Yoga
Salman again shared a video of himself along with Chan and Sonu Sood saying, "Hindi-Chini Bhai Bhai.
Image: Twitter/Salman Khan
Jackie Chan is in India to promote Sino-Indian production Kund Fu Yoga. Recently, the Hollywood actor met Salman Khan along with his co-star Sonu Sood and apart from clicking adorable photo holding little Panda toys, the actors also gave a message of brotherhood.
Salman again shared a video of himself along with Chan and Sonu Sood saying, "Hindi-Chini Bhai Bhai."
— Salman Khan (@BeingSalmanKhan) February 1, 2017
The actor has already confessed his fandom for Jackie Chan and is doing everything to spend as much time with his 'hero' as possible. Interestingly, Salman is also starring in another Sino-Indian collaboration, Tubelight, which stars Chineses actress Zhu Zhu.
— Salman Khan (@BeingSalmanKhan) January 23, 2017
Keeping aside the political differences, it is nice to see film-celebrities coming together and collaborating to entertain the audience in both the nations.
Recommended For You
- IPL 2018: KKR Hopeful of Russell, Lynn for Opener vs RCB
- Facebook-Cambridge Analytica Scam: Here's How it Helped Elect Donald Trump as US President
- 2018 Mercedes-Benz S-Class First Drive: Is it The Best Car In The World in 2018?
- Meet World's Tiniest Computer by IBM That Equals The Size of a Salt Grain
- Stars Ooze Glamour at News18 REEL Movie Awards Red Carpet