Salman Khan Meets the Dalai Lama While Shooting for Tubelight
Salman Khan met Tibetan spiritual leader the Dalai Lama in Ladakh, where the actor is shooting for his upcoming film Tubelight.
Leh: Superstar Salman Khan met Tibetan spiritual leader the Dalai Lama in Ladakh, where the actor is shooting for his upcoming film Tubelight.
One of the photos that have surfaced online, show Salman and rumoured girlfriend Iulia Vantour enjoying their conversation with the leader. Salman has been in Ladakh for past one month. He has collaborated with director Kabir Khan on Tubelight, which also stars Chinese actress Zhu Zhu in her Bollywood debut.
The spiritual leader's official Instagram account shared a photo of the actor posing with the Dalai Lama.
Tubelight, scheduled to release on Eid next year, is Salman and Kabir's third film together. The duo have previously worked on 2015 drama Bajrangi Bhaijaan and YRF action-romance Ek Tha Tiger.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Plastic Pollution Is Outnumbering Baby Fish By Seven to One, Find Scientists
- Not Speaking to My Mother Was Tough: Real Kashmir FC Defender as Valley Lockdown Completes 100 Days
- John Legend Named 'Sexiest Man Alive' in 2019 by People Magazine
- Siddhant Chaturvedi Recalls Make Out Session With Gully Boy Co-Star Ranveer Singh
- Homophobic India? Survey Finds 56 Percent Respondents Would Refuse Organ from LGBTQ Donor