Salman Khan Visits Britain After a Decade
Superstar Salman Khan is visiting Britain after a decade for his Da-Bangg Tour.
Image: Yogen Shah
Mumbai: Superstar Salman Khan, who is in Britain for his Da-Bangg Tour, says he is visiting the country after a decade.
Announcing that the tour will be taking place in Birmingham on September 16 and in London on September 17, Salman shared the tour's poster, which featured artistes like Sonakshi Sinha, Jacqueline Fernandez, Prabhudheva, Sooraj Pancholi and Badshah among others.
"Back in UK after 10 years, look forward to seeing you all," he captioned the poster.
The tour has already been to Hong Kong, Australia and New Zealand in March earlier this year.
On the film front, Salman will next be seen Ali Abbas's directorial Tiger Zinda Hai, which also stars Katrina Kaif.
The Yash Raj Films (YRF) project is a sequel to the blockbuster film Ek Tha Tiger.
This is not the first time Salman and Katrina will be seen together in a film. They have previously worked in films like Ek Tha Tiger, Yuvvraj, Maine Pyaar Kyun Kiya? and Partner.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Subscribe to Moneycontrol Pro and gain access to curated markets data, trading recommendations, equity analysis, investment ideas, insights from market gurus and much more. Get Moneycontrol PRO for 1 year at price of 3 months. Use code FREEDOM.
Recommended For You
- Anushka Sharma Recalls Dancing to Preity Zinta's Song Bumbro from Mission Kashmir in School
- Airtel TV App Rebranded to Airtel XStream; More Than 350 Live TV Channels in Tow
- Saina Nehwal, Kidambi Srikanth Post Contrasting Wins at World Badminton Championships
- Will You Have to Link Your Aadhaar With Facebook, WhatsApp And Twitter Accounts?
- Woman Sets Fire to Creepy 'It' Clown Doll which Floated into Her Backyard