Sandra Oh, Andy Samberg to Host 76th Golden Globe Awards
Sandra Oh, Andy Samberg will follow in the footsteps of this year's host, Seth Meyers, in January.
Actors Sandra Oh and Andy Samberg have been announced as hosts of the 2019 Golden Globes.
The Killing Eve star and the Brooklyn Nine-Nine comedian will follow in the footsteps of this year's host, Seth Meyers, in January.
The pair presented together at that ceremony, ridiculing the "La La Land" snafu in a warmly received skit, reports theguardian.com.
"We're excited to welcome Sandra Oh and Andy Samberg as co-hosts of Hollywood's party of the year," said the Hollywood Foreign Press Association (HFPA) President, Meher Tatna.
"Both Golden Globe Award recipients have continually showcased their talents in film and television and we can't wait see what their undeniable chemistry will bring to the Golden Globes stage."
The news arrives a day after the Oscars announced Kevin Hart to host next year's ceremony and a day before this year's Golden Globe nominations are set to be unveiled.
Follow @news18movies for more
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Akshay Kumar Trolled for Seven-year-old Comments, Sonakshi Sinha Defends Him
- Indian Tourist from Maharashtra Detained in Bhutan for 'Desecrating' Holy Buddhist Chorten
- Sorry Pixel 4 But iPhone Users Can Get Free Unlimited Storage on Google Photos
- Amitabh Bachchan Was Never Hospitalised, Say Kaun Banega Crorepati Sources
- Disha Patani and Tiger Shroff Add Star Power to ISL Opening Ceremony