Sanjay Dutt Begins Shooting For Remake of Prasthaanam
Actor Sanjay Dutt has started shooting for the Hindi remake of the Telugu cult classic Prasthaanam.
File photo of Sanjay Dutt.
Sanjay on Friday took to Twitter, where he shared a few photographs from the set. Actor Ali Fazal, Manisha Koirala and Manyata Dutt can be seen in the images.
"The first day, first shot of Prasthaanam. Even now, I feel excited about such new beginnings. All the best, team," he captioned the images.
The first day, first shot of @prasthaanamfilm.— Sanjay Dutt (@duttsanjay) June 1, 2018
Even now, I feel excited about such new beginnings. All the best, team👍@SanjayDuttsProd @mkoirala @bindasbhidu @ChunkyThePanday @AmyraDastur93 @alifazal9 #MaanayataDutt @Sandy_Bhargava @satyajeet_dubey @devakatta pic.twitter.com/zLQwMjOQf3
To be produced by Sanjay Dutt Productions, the film is being remade in Hindi by filmmaker Deva Katta, who also helmed the original. The shooting began on Friday, which is also Sanjay's mother and late actress Nargis' birth anniversary.
The film also stars Satyajeet and Amyra Dastur. Satyajeet essays the son of the character that Sanjay plays.
Recommended For You
- Katrina Kaif Birthday: Actress Looks Super Happy As She Cuts Cake With Family in England; See Pics
- FIFA World Cup 2018: France Lift Second Cup After Beating Croatia in Thrilling Final
- It's Katrina Kaif' Birthday! Here's a Glimpse Of Her Steamy Instagram Game
- Britney Spears Suffers a Major Wardrobe Malfunction During Piece of Me Concert
- OnePlus 6 Red Officially Goes on Sale on Amazon, OnePlus Website Today