Sanjay Dutt Begins Shooting For Remake of Prasthaanam
Actor Sanjay Dutt has started shooting for the Hindi remake of the Telugu cult classic Prasthaanam.
File photo of Sanjay Dutt.
Sanjay on Friday took to Twitter, where he shared a few photographs from the set. Actor Ali Fazal, Manisha Koirala and Manyata Dutt can be seen in the images.
"The first day, first shot of Prasthaanam. Even now, I feel excited about such new beginnings. All the best, team," he captioned the images.
The first day, first shot of @prasthaanamfilm.— Sanjay Dutt (@duttsanjay) June 1, 2018
Even now, I feel excited about such new beginnings. All the best, team👍@SanjayDuttsProd @mkoirala @bindasbhidu @ChunkyThePanday @AmyraDastur93 @alifazal9 #MaanayataDutt @Sandy_Bhargava @satyajeet_dubey @devakatta pic.twitter.com/zLQwMjOQf3
To be produced by Sanjay Dutt Productions, the film is being remade in Hindi by filmmaker Deva Katta, who also helmed the original. The shooting began on Friday, which is also Sanjay's mother and late actress Nargis' birth anniversary.
The film also stars Satyajeet and Amyra Dastur. Satyajeet essays the son of the character that Sanjay plays.
Recommended For You
- After Pulwama, CRPF Madadgaar Has Become the Lifeline for Kashmiris All Over
- PUBG Mobile Update 0.11.0 With Zombie Mode, Moonlight Mode to Vikendi Map Goes Live: Here Are The Details
- Nagarkirtan Movie Review: Kaushik Ganguly Film is a Crushing Blow to Every Concept of Conventional Love
- Sidhu Vs Majithia In Punjab Assembly
- Shai Hope: A Budding Great for West Indies
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s