Sanjay Dutt Begins Shooting For Remake of Prasthaanam
Actor Sanjay Dutt has started shooting for the Hindi remake of the Telugu cult classic Prasthaanam.
File photo of Sanjay Dutt.
Sanjay on Friday took to Twitter, where he shared a few photographs from the set. Actor Ali Fazal, Manisha Koirala and Manyata Dutt can be seen in the images.
"The first day, first shot of Prasthaanam. Even now, I feel excited about such new beginnings. All the best, team," he captioned the images.
The first day, first shot of @prasthaanamfilm.— Sanjay Dutt (@duttsanjay) June 1, 2018
Even now, I feel excited about such new beginnings. All the best, team👍@SanjayDuttsProd @mkoirala @bindasbhidu @ChunkyThePanday @AmyraDastur93 @alifazal9 #MaanayataDutt @Sandy_Bhargava @satyajeet_dubey @devakatta pic.twitter.com/zLQwMjOQf3
To be produced by Sanjay Dutt Productions, the film is being remade in Hindi by filmmaker Deva Katta, who also helmed the original. The shooting began on Friday, which is also Sanjay's mother and late actress Nargis' birth anniversary.
The film also stars Satyajeet and Amyra Dastur. Satyajeet essays the son of the character that Sanjay plays.
Recommended For You
- Bigg Boss 12 Day 9 Written Updates: Why Kriti Chose Deepak Over Shivashish
- Is Kapil Sharma in a Bangalore Rehab Centre on Twinkle Khanna’s Recommendation?
- Tarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah’s Dayaben to Get a Whopping Fee Hike for Comeback?
- ‘The Night When All My Dreams Have Come True’ – Luka Modric on Winning FIFA World Player of the Year
- Violinist Balabhaskar Critical, Daughter Dead After Accident in Kerala