Sanjay Dutt Begins Shooting For Remake of Prasthaanam
Actor Sanjay Dutt has started shooting for the Hindi remake of the Telugu cult classic Prasthaanam.
File photo of Sanjay Dutt.
Sanjay on Friday took to Twitter, where he shared a few photographs from the set. Actor Ali Fazal, Manisha Koirala and Manyata Dutt can be seen in the images.
"The first day, first shot of Prasthaanam. Even now, I feel excited about such new beginnings. All the best, team," he captioned the images.
The first day, first shot of @prasthaanamfilm.— Sanjay Dutt (@duttsanjay) June 1, 2018
Even now, I feel excited about such new beginnings. All the best, team👍@SanjayDuttsProd @mkoirala @bindasbhidu @ChunkyThePanday @AmyraDastur93 @alifazal9 #MaanayataDutt @Sandy_Bhargava @satyajeet_dubey @devakatta pic.twitter.com/zLQwMjOQf3
To be produced by Sanjay Dutt Productions, the film is being remade in Hindi by filmmaker Deva Katta, who also helmed the original. The shooting began on Friday, which is also Sanjay's mother and late actress Nargis' birth anniversary.
The film also stars Satyajeet and Amyra Dastur. Satyajeet essays the son of the character that Sanjay plays.
Recommended For You
- Malaika Arora Gets Cosy With Rumoured Boyfriend Arjun Kapoor at a Party; Photo Goes Viral
- Mirzapur Review: Not Much on Offer Except a Top Class Pankaj Tripathi
- 'Enough About Ram': Can Ramayana's Sita be the Next Feminist Icon in India?
- Volkswagen Directed to Pay Rs 100 Crore to CPCB Over Diesel Emissions Scandal
- Upcoming Maruti Suzuki Ertiga 2018 Spied Completely Undisguised, Interiors Spied Too