Sanjay Dutt's Emotional Throwback Post Will Make You Miss Veteran Actors Sunil Dutt, Nargis
The actor, who is gearing up for Saheb Biwi Aur Gangster 3, often misses his parents and talks about them.
Image: Twitter/Sanjay Dutt
Bollywood actor Sanjay Dutt on Thursday got emotional and shared a throwback photo with parents Sunil Dutt and Nargis. A quintessential black and white photograph of the Dutt family seems just right as a throwback Thursday post.
"They made me what I'm today!! Miss you Mom and Dad #throwbackthursday", he wrote alongside the photograph.
The actor, who is gearing up for Saheb Biwi Aur Gangster 3, often misses his parents and talks about them. At a media gathering on his birthday in July, he was quoted as saying, "I miss my parents, I miss my father and mother. If they would have been here they would have been proud of me, I guess. There is no one bigger than your parents. I miss them."
Two of Indian cinema's finest gems, both Dutt and Nargis had contributed immensely to Bollywood in their heydays. In fact, the thespians had also shared screen space in the classic film Mother India.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Arunachal Pradesh CM Rides Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 to Promote State Tourism
- Shah Rukh Khan to Announce Two Films on His 54th Birthday?
- Mohena Kumari Singh is Radiant as a Royal Bride at Her Traditional Rajput Wedding, See Pics
- Watch: Ducklings Enjoy Makeshift Water Slide Leaving Netizens Amused
- 'Respect Culture': Woman Arrested for Wearing Bikini That Was Too 'Revealing'