Sanju: Ranbir Kapoor Struggles With Drug Abuse as Sanjay Dutt in Kar Har Maidan Fateh
Featuring Ranbir Kapoor, Paresh Rawal and Manisha Koirala the song titled Kar Har Maidan Fateh, gives an insight into Sanjay Dutt's drug abuse days and how he overcame the hurdle.
After a sunshiney romantic number, the second song from Rajkummar Hirani's much-awaited film Sanju is out and it chronicles the battle the actor had to fight with his drug addiction problem. Featuring Ranbir Kapoor, Paresh Rawal and Manisha Koirala the song titled Kar Har Maidan Fateh, gives an insight into Sanjay Dutt's drug abuse days and how he overcame the hurdle.
Composed by Vikram Montrose, the song has been sung by Sukhwinder Singh. The lyrics have been penned by Shekhar Astitwa. The song shows a struggling Dutt fighting with his drug problem and later with the entire scandal of 1993 Mumbai blasts, with his father and mother by his side along with his family, wife, and friends, at different stages in life. The song also gives a glimpse of Sanjay's sisters Namrata and Priya Dutt.
Ranbir Kapoor essays the role of one of Bollywood's most popular and controversial actors. From introducing fans to his early life as the son of veteran actors Sunil Dutt and Nargis Dutt to his dark times in the world of drugs and the infamous 1993 bomb blast controversy, the film touches upon everything known and lesser known about the actor.
Produced by Vinod Chopra Films and Rajkumar Hirani Films in association with Fox Star Studios, Sanju is all set to hit theaters on June 29 2018.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 6.1 Plus First Impressions Review: A Super Strong Challenge to Xiaomi's Mi A2
- Who's a 'Modern Girl?' Textbook Meant For School Children Says She's 'Self-Centered and Only Cares For Fashion'
- A Lawsuit Against Google For Sneaky Location Tracking Impacts All of us
- Report Suggests 2018 Apple iPhone Pre-Orders to Start in Some Countries September 14 With a Launch on The 21st
- Cocktail Recipes for Monsoon Season's Perfect Night Party