Saqib Saleem Doesn’t Feel ‘Secure’ As An Actor, Says He Wants Acceptance From Masses
Aiming to step into production, Saqib says that he would focus on his acting for now.
Anil Kapoor, Salman Khan, Saqib Saleem, Daisy Shah and Jacqueline Fernandez during the promotion of Bollywood film 'Race 3' on the sets of Dance Deewane in Mumbai. (Image: Viral Bhayani)
Mumbai: Saqib Saleem may venture into production in future, but the actor currently wants to do more films and secure his space in audiences' hearts as a performer.
The Delhi boy, who made his debut in Bollywood with Mujhse Fraaandship Karoge, says his aim is to polish himself as an actor.
"Besides acting, I have tons of plans but there is time for it. There is time for everything in life. At the moment, I should concentrate on my acting bit, till I feel secure. I don't feel secure as an actor. I want to do more films and get accepted by masses," Saqib told PTI.
The 30-year-old actor, however, has already started picking stories for his production company which he plans to start with sister and actor Huma Qureshi.
"There is a plan to enter into production with my sister (Huma) and we have acquired a couple of scripts, book rights, which we want to make," he added.
On acting front, Saqib is looking forward to the release of his next Race 3 on June 15.
Recommended For You
- England vs Australia: Finch Ready to Front-up to 'Ultra Hard' England Riposte
- ICC World Cup 2019: Experienced Shakib & Mushfiqur Lead the Way on Tough Southampton Track
- Motorola Moto E6 Alleged Renders Reveal Textured Back Panel, Single Camera Module
- Audio Technica M50xBT Review: If You Are Serious About Music, These Headphones Cannot be Missed
- ‘Cricket Not About Six Pack’: Jayawardane Uses Malinga’s Viral Image to Hail Heroics Against England
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s