Sara Ali Khan's Recent Photo With Filmmaker Abhishek Kapoor Goes Viral
Sara Ali Khan joined director Abhishek Kapoor for a recce In Uttarakhand.
Image: Yogen Shah
Actors Saif Ali Khan and Amrita Singh’s daughter Sara Ali Khan is all set to make her much-awaited Bollywood debut opposite Sushant Singh Rajput with director Abhishek Kapoor’s upcoming film titled Kedarnath. A few days back, a photo of Sara with Amrita, Abhishek and Sushant stepping out of a Bandra restaurant fuelled the rumours.
But the makers haven’t made any official announcement yet. However, they continue to drop hints by sharing photos and selfies. And one photo that has been making the rounds on social media is that of Abhishek and Sara at the Kedarnath temple.
The filmmaker was recently in Uttarakhand (where a significant part of the film would be shot) for a recce and it was Sara who joined him.
Going by the reports published in Bombay Times, they took a 22 km-trek, and also participated in the morning aarti that is organized at the temple. As reports further suggest, the film will go on floors by the end of 2017.
Aren’t you all thrilled to watch Sara on the big screen?
Recommended For You
- Prabhas Expresses Happiness on Chandrayaan-2 Launch, Talks About 'Baahubali' Connection
- ISRO's 'Akshay Kumar' Fan Moment is Adorable but the List is Incomplete Without Jaadu
- Dog Makes 200km Journey Through Siberia to Find Owners Who Rejected Her
- Sushant Singh Rajput, Rhea Chakraborty Spotted Together By the Beach, Get Clicked with Fans
- Chandrayaan 2 Launched Successfully By ISRO | India's Second Moon Mission