Sarah Harding is Sick of Being Judged
The 35-year-old Sarah Harding said she is glad she has got an another shot to improve her life after her band Girls Aloud split up.
Image: Reuters pictures
Los Angeles: Singer-songwriter Sarah Harding said she is tired of people passing their judgements on what she does.
The 35-year-old songstress said she is glad she has got an another shot to improve her life after her band Girls Aloud split up and is trying her best to learn from her mistakes, reported FemaleFirst.
"It's hurtful - I haven't got a thick skin and I don't think a lot of people realise that. When that all ended, I was like, 'Where do I go from here?'
"This is for me like getting a second chance to show people who I've grown into and I'm kind of a bit sick of being judged on the past because we all grow up at some point in our lives and you learn by your mistakes and your regrets," Harding said on Celebrity Big Brother.
Recommended For You
- DDCA to Name Stand After Virat Kohli in Feroz Shah Kotla Stadium
- Did 'Sacred Games' 2 Have an Obvious, Glaring Error in its Season Finale Episode?
- 'Superman': Tiger Shroff Deadlifts 200KG With an Ease, Impresses Ishaan Khatter and Fans
- Netflix Reveals Why Pankaj Tripathi Was the Perfect Choice for 'Guruji' in 'Sacred Games' 2
- Airtel Forgot About The Home Bundle And Reliance Jio Fiber Has Stolen The March