Sarah Paulson Joins The Cast of Lost Girls
The film centres on a mother searching for her missing daughter in Long Island, New York.
Image: File Photo/ Sarah Paulson/ Reuters
Los Angeles: Actress Sarah Paulson has been roped in to play the lead role in upcoming serial killer drama film Lost Girls
Documentary filmmaker Liz Garbus is making her feature debut with the film, which is based on investigative reporter Robert Kolker's eponymous 2013 non-fiction book, reports hollywoodreporter.com.
The film centres on a mother searching for her missing daughter in Long Island, New York. She makes a horrifying discovery in the woods, where the murdered bodies of four girls have been dumped.
Paulson recently won a Screen Actors Guild Award for her role in "The People v. O.J. Simpson: American Crime Story". She also won an Emmy Award and a Golden Globe for playing Marcia Clark in the mini-series.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Russian Goalkeeper Saveli Kononov Gets AK-47 for his Man of the Match Performance
- Renault Kwid Electric Launched In China at Rs 6.22 Lakh, Gets 271Km Electric Range
- 5-Years-Old Recreates 'Up' Moment With Great Grandparents for Birthday Photoshoot
- Delhi Airport Facial Recognition Trial Calls for Establishment of Cybersecurity Laws
- Mi TV Netflix Support to Finally Roll Out on September 17, Suggests Teaser