Sarah Paulson Joins The Cast of Lost Girls
The film centres on a mother searching for her missing daughter in Long Island, New York.
Los Angeles: Actress Sarah Paulson has been roped in to play the lead role in upcoming serial killer drama film Lost Girls
Documentary filmmaker Liz Garbus is making her feature debut with the film, which is based on investigative reporter Robert Kolker's eponymous 2013 non-fiction book, reports hollywoodreporter.com.
The film centres on a mother searching for her missing daughter in Long Island, New York. She makes a horrifying discovery in the woods, where the murdered bodies of four girls have been dumped.
Paulson recently won a Screen Actors Guild Award for her role in "The People v. O.J. Simpson: American Crime Story". She also won an Emmy Award and a Golden Globe for playing Marcia Clark in the mini-series.
Recommended For You
- In Boxing-Crazy Cuba, Women Still Wait For Their Chance to Shine
- Brahmastra: Leaked Set Photos Show Alia Bhatt Miffed While Ranbir Kapoor is Busy on His Phone
- This Country Has the Least Number of Toilets in the World, and It's Not India
- Here's Everything About the Food Served at Deepika & Ranveer's Konkani-Sindhi Wedding
- Midnight Snack: This City Has the Most Bed Bugs in the US, Sleep Tight