Sayyeshaa Thrilled to Team up with Vijay in Junga
Actress Sayyeshaa will now be seen in Vijay Sethupathi-starrer Junga.
Chennai: Actress Sayyeshaa, last seen in Tamil film Vanamagan, has signed Vijay Sethupathi-starrer Junga, to be predominantly shot in Paris.
"Sayyeshaa is thrilled about the film. She will be seen as a girl born and raised in Paris. We start shooting from September end," Sayyeshaa's mother said.
Most of Sayyeshaa's portions will be shot in Paris.
Vijay Sethupathi plays a don in the film, to be directed by Gokul. The film marks his second collaboration with Vijay after Idharkuthane Aasaipattai Balakumara.
"The makers really loved her performance in Vanamagan, and were on the lookout for an unusual pair for Vijay. She plays a very strong character," the mother said.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Milind Soman and Ankita Konwar Share Vacation Pictures from Iceland
- Rhea Chakraborty Visits Blue Grotto Cave in Italy on Trip with Sushant Singh Rajput, Watch Video
- A Twitter User is Offering to Comment 'Yikes' On Your Ex's Selfie for Just Rs 350
- Kajol Recreates Iconic Simran Pose as 'Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge' Completes 24 Years
- Guidelines For Influencers Are Incoming; a Few Folks And Brands Must be Very Worried