Sayyeshaa Thrilled to Team up with Vijay in Junga
Actress Sayyeshaa will now be seen in Vijay Sethupathi-starrer Junga.
Chennai: Actress Sayyeshaa, last seen in Tamil film Vanamagan, has signed Vijay Sethupathi-starrer Junga, to be predominantly shot in Paris.
"Sayyeshaa is thrilled about the film. She will be seen as a girl born and raised in Paris. We start shooting from September end," Sayyeshaa's mother said.
Most of Sayyeshaa's portions will be shot in Paris.
Vijay Sethupathi plays a don in the film, to be directed by Gokul. The film marks his second collaboration with Vijay after Idharkuthane Aasaipattai Balakumara.
"The makers really loved her performance in Vanamagan, and were on the lookout for an unusual pair for Vijay. She plays a very strong character," the mother said.
Recommended For You
- Motor Vehicles Amendment Bill 2019 Passed: Here's a Complete List of Revised Traffic Violation Fines
- Fan Shares Akshay Kumar’s Picture from 1997, His Response is Winning the Internet
- Andre Russell Prepares for India with Late Evening Nets Session
- Netizens Call out Harbhajan Singh on 'Bigoted' Tweet about Chandrayaan-2 Success
- Fact Check: Did the 'Sun Baby' from Teletubbies Just Have a Baby of Her Own?