Scarlett Johansson Jokes About Engagement to Colin Jost
The monologue delivered by Johansson during a Marvel-themed 'Saturday Night Live' performance sidetracked into bizarrely dated territory when several cast members are turned to dust with a Thanos-like snap.
Image: Scarlett Johansson, Colin Jost/Twitter
Actress Scarlett Johansson poked fun at her engagement to comedian Colin Jost during a Marvel-themed "Saturday Night Live" monologue.
Johansson joked about there not being a lot of pressure being a host, even if the show ends up being bad, reports etonline.com.
"What are they going to do? Fire my fiance?" Johansson said. "Oh no, what are we going to do without his paycheck?"
The monologue sidetracked into bizarrely dated territory when several cast members are turned to dust with a Thanos-like snap.
She later gushed about how, on the SNL stage, is where she met the "love of my life". She has hosted the show six times.
Follow @News18Movies for more
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Sidharth Shukla Loses Cool, Asks Bigg Boss 'What Would be the Consequences If I Beat Asim Up?'
- Amazon is Now Selling Pro and Anti-CAA T-Shirts With a Not-So-Subtle Message
- 'Hindustan ki Beti Hoon': Lucknow Protestor's Poem on Secularism is the Need of the Hour
- This is The End of The Road For Vodafone m-Pesa as a Payments App
- Udaipur Man Names his Son 'Congress', Hopes His Son Will Join the Party in the Future