Scarlett Johansson Opens Up on Dating, Again
Actress Scarlett Johansson talked about dating again following her split from her husband of more than two years, Romain Dauriac.
Image courtesy: REUTERS/Mario Anzuoni
Los Angeles: Actress Scarlett Johansson talked about dating again following her split from her husband of more than two years, Romain Dauriac. During an appearance on The Howard Stern Show, Johansson was asked about her newly single status following the divorce filing earlier this month, reported AceShowbiz.
"I'm on guard because I have a young daughter," the 32-year-old actress said. The show's host Howard Stern then jokingly tried to set up the actress with his friends, including David Spade, Louis C K, John Stamos and Orlando Bloom.
"A lot of comedians I know have a dark side though. I don't need any darkness. I think I've got a lot on my plate right now, but I'll let you know," she said. Johansson then went on admitting to having a thing for chefs as she said, "Honestly, I'm like, somebody, who likes Gordon Ramsay," before revealing she has a celebrity crush on Anthony Bourdain. "There's a running theme," she joked. PTI SSN
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Bigg Boss 13: Mouni Roy Shares Romantic Moment with Salman Khan, Dances to Odhni Song
- Water Baby Kim Sharma Sets the Temperature Soaring on Instagram, See Here
- War Box Office: Hrithik Roshan, Tiger Shroff Join Rs 300 Crore Club as Film Hits Triple Century
- Bigg Boss 13: Krushna Reacts to Siddharth's Comment on Sister Arti, Says How Can He Do This
- CM Arvind Kejriwal Announces Mega First-of-its-Kind 'Community Diwali' in Delhi