Scarlett Johansson Opens Up on Dating, Again
Actress Scarlett Johansson talked about dating again following her split from her husband of more than two years, Romain Dauriac.
Image courtesy: REUTERS/Mario Anzuoni
Los Angeles: Actress Scarlett Johansson talked about dating again following her split from her husband of more than two years, Romain Dauriac. During an appearance on The Howard Stern Show, Johansson was asked about her newly single status following the divorce filing earlier this month, reported AceShowbiz.
"I'm on guard because I have a young daughter," the 32-year-old actress said. The show's host Howard Stern then jokingly tried to set up the actress with his friends, including David Spade, Louis C K, John Stamos and Orlando Bloom.
"A lot of comedians I know have a dark side though. I don't need any darkness. I think I've got a lot on my plate right now, but I'll let you know," she said. Johansson then went on admitting to having a thing for chefs as she said, "Honestly, I'm like, somebody, who likes Gordon Ramsay," before revealing she has a celebrity crush on Anthony Bourdain. "There's a running theme," she joked. PTI SSN
Recommended For You
- Priyanka Chopra Beats Nick Jonas in Mortal Kombat, See Pics
- Read Rohman Shawl’s Romantic Instagram Post for Girlfriend Sushmita Sen on Her Birthday
- Lux Golden Rose Award: Kareena-Alia’s Chic Gowns to Shah Rukh-Varun’s Charm
- Google Wear OS Update to Make Smartwatches Live Longer
- Mitchell Johnson Says Bans Against Australian Trio Should Stay