Scarlett Johansson Opens Up on Dating, Again
Actress Scarlett Johansson talked about dating again following her split from her husband of more than two years, Romain Dauriac.
Image courtesy: REUTERS/Mario Anzuoni
Los Angeles: Actress Scarlett Johansson talked about dating again following her split from her husband of more than two years, Romain Dauriac. During an appearance on The Howard Stern Show, Johansson was asked about her newly single status following the divorce filing earlier this month, reported AceShowbiz.
"I'm on guard because I have a young daughter," the 32-year-old actress said. The show's host Howard Stern then jokingly tried to set up the actress with his friends, including David Spade, Louis C K, John Stamos and Orlando Bloom.
"A lot of comedians I know have a dark side though. I don't need any darkness. I think I've got a lot on my plate right now, but I'll let you know," she said. Johansson then went on admitting to having a thing for chefs as she said, "Honestly, I'm like, somebody, who likes Gordon Ramsay," before revealing she has a celebrity crush on Anthony Bourdain. "There's a running theme," she joked. PTI SSN
Catch the Biggest Newsmakers and the Biggest Newsbreaks on CNN-News18, your favourite English TV news channel. Keep watching CNN-News18 at just 50 Paise per Month. Contact your cable /DTH operator Now!
*Rental / capacity fee of Rs.130/- as charged by cable / DTH operator may apply. **GST extra.
Recommended For You
- Titans Review: A Mix of Noir and Rib-cracking Action Makes this DC Show on Netflix Worth a Watch
- Cardiff Striker Emiliano Sala Feared Missing in Plane Crash: French Police
- Video of Sara Ali Khan and Malaika Arora Working Out Together is Breaking the Internet, Watch Here
- Janhvi Kapoor Gets Heavily Trolled for Flaunting Holographic Outfit Copied from International Brand
- This Woman Draws D**ck Pics on Her Running App to Mark the Routes She has Taken
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s