Security is Important For Men Too: Manoj Bajpayee
Manoj Bajpayee says it is important to think about the security of men along with women.
Image: Yogen Shah
Mumbai: Actor Manoj Bajpayee says it is important to think about the security of men along with women.
"Women's security is a concern that we all should collectively address. But security is not just important for women, it's for men too. It is not gender specific," Manoj said in a statement.
Manoj, who was last seen on screen in Naam Shabana with which brand Godrej Security solutions also got associated, added: "It's important that we should teach our younger generation to be alert, and to be prepared. There are men who are harmless.
"We all should always be vigilant and alert. That's how I lead my life and I urge my fans to do the same."
Manoj's film Naam Shabana, which also features Taapsee Pannu and Akshay Kumar, is doing well at the box office. It is based on Taapsee's character in Neeraj Pandey's 2015 action spy thriller film Baby.
Recommended For You
- Bollywood Star Jacqueline Fernandez Gifts Make-Up Artist Jeep Compass SUV – Watch Video
- Royal Enfield Thunderbird 500X Detailed Image Gallery – See Pics
- IPL 2018: KKR, KXIP Look to Continue Winning Streak
- Natalie Portman Explains Her Absence From Israeli Award; Says Not Boycotting the Country But Benjamin Netanyahu
- Nanu Ki Jaanu Movie Review: Abhay Deol-Patralekha Starrer Is A Major Eye-Roll Fest