Seema Raja Box Office Day 1: Sivakarthikeyan’s Film Earns Rs 13.5 Crore
Sivakathikeyan's new film, Seema Raja, has opened to a roaring response at the box office.
Image Courtesy: Seema Raja/ Twitter
This feat becomes even more important when the number of screens allotted to Seema Raja comes into play. With hardly 550 screens assigned to it, the film has surpassed the expectations. The film has earned more than one crore in Chennai city itself.
RD Raja, film’s producer, was ecstatic and shared the news on Twitter. He wrote, “It’s official: just received #SeemaRaja collection Reports.. Our #SeemaRaja creates new record at box office Day 1 collection. @Siva_Kartikeyan ‘s career best & Double digit Mark! It’s Huge!!Proud team.”
🚩It’s official:— RD RAJA (@RDRajaofficial) September 13, 2018
just received #SeemaRaja collection Reports..
Our #SeemaRaja creates new record at box office Day 1 collection 💪💪@Siva_Kartikeyan ‘s career best & Double digit Mark! It’s Huge!!
Proud team👑👍@ponramVVS @immancomposer @Samanthaprabhu2 @24AMSTUDIOS
Directed by Ponram, Seema Raja also features Samantha Akkineni in the lead role. She underwent training for Silambam, a martial art technique popular in mediaeval Tamil Nadu, for the film.
It’s based on a mythological tale of a benevolent king who puts his subjects before anything else in life, and how he falls prey to conspiracies.
Though the film has got mixed reviews, its business is likely to pick up during weekends.
Recommended For You
- Ranbir Kapoor Accompanying Alia Bhatt to a Doctor Will Give You Major Relationship Goals
- India vs Australia: India’s Tour Match Extended to Four Days at BCCI’s Request
- Opposites Attract: Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh Walk Different Paths in Funny Video
- This is What You Can Do to Manage Type 1 Diabetes Nick Jonas is Suffering From
- Bigg Boss 12: Dipika Kakar's Husband & Shrishty Rode's Fiancé Get Into Social Media Brawl