Selena Gomez Takes Time Off After an Intense Vacation With Justin Bieber
A source told Entertainment Tonight that the 25-year-old brunette beauty, who underwent a kidney transplant last year, was "delicate" and the intense interest in her relationship with Bieber had affected her.
Image Courtesy: Reuters
Los Angeles: Selena Gomez is taking time to herself amidst rumours of yet another split with pop star Justin Bieber.
The two reportedly reconciled in last October, and have now gone separate ways, reports dailymail.co.uk.
A source told Entertainment Tonight that the 25-year-old brunette beauty, who underwent a kidney transplant last year, was "delicate" and the intense interest in her relationship with "Sorry" hitmaker Bieber, and her mother had affected her.
"Selena is very delicate. Her 'comeback' to the spotlight has been tough - especially with the interest in her personal life with Justin and her mother. She is taking time to herself. This is not the first time she has done this," said a source.
"She wants to repair her relationship with her mother, that's a priority for her, too," the source added.
Recommended For You
- Manmarziyaan Released Only After Complying With These Cuts Suggested by CBFC
- Taniya Bhatia, Poonam Yadav Star as India Women Beat Sri Lanka in First T20I
- Thugs of Hindostan: Meet Fatima Sana Shaikh as Zafira, The Warrior Thug; See First Look
- WATCH | Pakistan's Well-rounded Batting Unit a Threat to India: Kalra
- BFF Alert: Suhana Khan and Agastya Nanda Look Adorable in New Photo