Selena Gomez Takes Time Off After an Intense Vacation With Justin Bieber
A source told Entertainment Tonight that the 25-year-old brunette beauty, who underwent a kidney transplant last year, was "delicate" and the intense interest in her relationship with Bieber had affected her.
Image Courtesy: Reuters
Los Angeles: Selena Gomez is taking time to herself amidst rumours of yet another split with pop star Justin Bieber.
The two reportedly reconciled in last October, and have now gone separate ways, reports dailymail.co.uk.
A source told Entertainment Tonight that the 25-year-old brunette beauty, who underwent a kidney transplant last year, was "delicate" and the intense interest in her relationship with "Sorry" hitmaker Bieber, and her mother had affected her.
"Selena is very delicate. Her 'comeback' to the spotlight has been tough - especially with the interest in her personal life with Justin and her mother. She is taking time to herself. This is not the first time she has done this," said a source.
"She wants to repair her relationship with her mother, that's a priority for her, too," the source added.
Recommended For You
- This 17-Yr-Old is Prepping to be The First Human to Step on Mars
- Amazon Workers to go on Strike in Germany; Demand Better Working Conditions
- Katrina Kaif Birthday: Actress Looks Super Happy As She Cuts Cake With Family in England; See Pics
- OnePlus 6 Red Officially Goes on Sale on Amazon, OnePlus Website Today
- Hrithik Bonds With Sons Hrehaan & Hridaan As They Enjoy Adventurous Vacation in Switzerland, See Pics