Shaadi Mein Zaroor Aana To Release On November 10
Rajkummar Rao will next be seen in Shaadi Mein Zaroor Aana set for release on November 10
Image; Yogen Shah
New Delhi: After impressing the audience with Bareilly Ki Barfi and Newton, Rajkummar Rao will next be seen in Shaadi Mein Zaroor Aana, set for release on November 10.
Rajkummar is paired with Kriti Kharbanda in the film under the Soundarya Production banner.
Directed by Ratna Sinha, it is penned by Kamal Pande and has been shot in Lucknow and Allahabad.
The film's story rises from the cultural and traditional roots of Uttar Pradesh, and is about two ordinary middle-class people, Satyendra Mishra and Aarti Shukla, who are soon to be bound in matrimony. But Satyendra is left alone at the altar as Aarti decides to pursue her dreams, read a statement.
Five years later, they cross paths and the story takes an interesting turn when Satyendra, now an IAS officer, has been assigned the case of framed PCS officer Aarti.
Sinha said the movie comes with "a surprising twist", and says she is glad to have got a cast of her choice.
The producer said: "When Ratnaji narrated us the story of Shaadi Mein Zaroor Aana, we thought it should be made as it's a beautiful story. The film caters to the mass audience and we hope they like it."
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- PUBG Mobile: Payload Mode Lands Today, Here’s Everything You Need to Know
- In Pics: Malaika Arora Rings in Her 46th Birthday with Arjun Kapoor, Akshay Kumar, Kareena Kapoor
- Sara Ali Khan's Bikini Pics from Sri Lankan Getaway Are Proof of Beachside Vacay Done Right
- Mozilla Firefox 70 Turns The Tables And Now You Can Track What is Tracking You
- India vs South Africa | Happy to Make Teams Dance to Our Tunes: Shami