Shah Rukh Khan, Anushka Sharma Relish 'Paan' in Varanasi
Shah Rukh Khan and Anushka Sharma's Jab Harry Met Sejal is set to be released in theatres on 4th August 2017.
Varanasi: Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan along with actress Anushka Sharma and filmmaker Imtiaz Ali promoted their forthcoming film Jab Harry Met Sejal here on Monday and tasted 'paan' from a 70-year-old shop.
While driving through the streets of the city, Shah Rukh, Anushka and Ali made an impromptu stop at a local betel leaf vendor shop to taste the flavour the city had to offer, said a statement.
They got surprised when they learnt that the shop named Tambulam Paan has been there for a long time.
Sharing his experience of the visit, Shah Rukh tweeted: "Harry, Sejal and Imtiaz had a great time in Varanasi... Thank you all for coming and big thanks to Manoj Tiwari. Jab Harry Met Sejal in Varanasi."
Before Varanasi, the team promoted the film in Ludhiana, Jalandhar, Jodhpur and Jaipur.
Presented by Red Chillies Entertainment, Jab Harry met Sejal is slated for a release on Friday.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Watch Out! WhatsApp Will Not Work on These Android Phones And iPhones From February
- Tata Motors to Launch Nexon Electric SUV in India Today: Watch it Live Here [Video]
- Jackie Shroff Has Won the 'LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and Tinder' Meme. Y'all Can Go Home
- Australian Open 2020 Day 9, Federer vs Sandgren, LIVE Score and Updates: Federer Loses 3rd Set, Trails 1-2 in Match
- Kids Have This Really Cool Trick With Apple AirPods to Talk Without Actually Speaking