I'm 50 But I Do Not Feel My Age, Says Shah Rukh Khan
The actor, who was present at the Zee Cine Awards 2018 on Tuesday, received an award for completing 25 years in Bollywood.
Shah Rukh Khan (Image Courtesy: Yogen Shah)
Mumbai: Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan said that he does not feel like a 50-year-old man and is motivated to entertain his fans as he completes 25 years in the film industry.
The actor, who was present at the Zee Cine Awards 2018 on Tuesday, received an award for completing 25 years in Bollywood, which coincided with the silver jubilee celebration of the channel.
While receiving the award, Shah Rukh said, "Honestly, when I came to Mumbai, I thought of working here for two years and going back to Delhi. But then my films started doing well and in the blink of an eye, 25 years were over."
"Well, I am a 50-year-old man and in last 25 years, nothing has changed. My fans love me immensely, their support and interest to watch me in films have never changed. I do not feel my age. Rather I want to keep entertaining people for the rest of my life," he added.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Airtel V-Fiber Broadband: 1Gbps Speed, 1000GB Free Data And Plans From Rs 799
- BSNL Rs 777 Broadband Plan Gets You 50 Mbps Speed And 500GB Data
- Post #MeToo, 19% Men Don't Want to Hire 'Attractive' Women, Reveals Survey
- Climate Change Not Asteroid Strike Killed Dinosaurs, Says New Study
- Sara Ali Khan Gets Papped Outside Rumoured Boyfriend Kartik Aaryan's House