Shah Rukh Khan Makes an Interesting Revelation About Smriti Irani's Stepdaughter Shanelle
Did you know the superstar also shares a strong bond with Union Minister of Textiles and the former TV actress Smriti Irani?
A file photo.
Shah Rukh Khan’s association with Delhi can never end. Whether it was his good old days spent at school and college or his association with Delhi theatre, the actor often reminisces the times he has spent in the Capital.
But did you know the superstar also shares a strong bond with Union Minister of Textiles and the former TV actress Smriti Irani?
Well, both Shah Rukh and Smriti have a common connection - Zubin Irani. Apparently, Smriti’s husband Zubin is also King Khan’s childhood friend.
So when Smriti took to her Instagram account recently to share a photo of her step-daughter, Shah Rukh also shared it and made an interesting revelation.
Did you know it was Shah Rukh who had named the child Shanelle?
Well, the actor’s message while he shared the photo read, “My childhood friend Zubin’s daughter all grown up and so pretty… and just for the record I named her Shanelle.” Honestly speaking, this is new to us.
Recommended For You
- Kerala Floods: SRK, Akshay, Amitabh Lead the Way as Bollywood Chips in With Donations
- The 'Soldier' Who Claimed in Viral Video That Kerala CM isn't Letting Army Help is Fake
- What Can India Expect From Pakistan's Next PM?
- Kerala Floods: Rains Wreck Havoc In The State
- As Death Toll Reaches 324 in Kerala, Here's How You Can Assist in the Relief Operations