Shah Rukh Khan's Son Aryan Falls Victim to Cybercrime, Facebook Account Hacked
Shah Rukh Khan's son Aryan was swift in informing his fans and followers that his Facebook account has been hacked.
(Photo: A file photo of Aryan Khan)
Even as Aryan Khan, son of Bollywood star Shah Rukh Khan and Gauri Khan, is out in California training to be a director, his celebrity-like status in India can’t be overlooked. In fact, the star-son has a substantial fan-following on poplar social networking websites like Instagram, with close to a million followers. However, Aryan has fallen prey to cyber-attack. His Facebook account has been hacked.
Aryan, 21, who is currently studying in University of Southern California, was swift in informing his fans and followers about the incident. He updated his Instagram story to reflect the fact. He posted “Facebook hacked. Please ignore anything from it.”
Celebrity profile hacking is not fresh in Bollywood. Earlier, social media accounts of Shahid Kapoor, Anupam Kher, Rishi Kapoor, Abhishek Bachchan, Mahesh Bhatt, Karan Johar, Shruti Haasan and Ali Zafar have been hacked.
Celebrities like Aryan are constantly under threat from cybercrimes. As the world runs online, the hackers stand to gain personal information from social media accounts and may use the obtained material to harm someone’s reputation or gain unethical leverage over such people. Its a matter of global concern indeed.
There has been no further update from Aryan regarding filing of an official complaint in the case.
Follow @News18Movies for more
Recommended For You
- Jasleen Matharu Reportedly Files FIR Against Deepak Thakur, Ranveer Singh Goes on a Selfie Spree at ICC World Cup
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Launched With BS-VI Spec Petrol Engine at Rs 5.14 Lakh
- WATCH | Kapil Dev Recollects His Knock of 175 Against Zimbabwe
- Cricket World Cup 2019 | Shoaib Malik & Sania Mirza Hit Back at Twitter Trolling
- Xiaomi is Making Fun of Other Android Smartphones With Notches, as it Promotes The Mi 9T
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s