Shah Rukh, Salman, Aamir Attend Isha Ambani-Anand Piramal’s Pre Wedding Festivities
Isha Ambani and Anand Piramal got engaged in September, this year. They will tie the knot on December 12 in Mumbai.
The three mighty Khans of Bollywood are in Udaipur to attend the pre-wedding festivities of Isha Ambani and Anand Piramal. The couple is going to tie the knot on December 12 in Mumbai.
Aamir Khan was the first to reach the venue while Salman Khan followed him soon after. Shah Rukh Khan arrived in Udaipur late in the evening. While Kiran Rao accompanied Aamir, Gauri was with Shah Rukh when he reached Udaipur.
However, they were not the only ones from Bollywood as a bevy of stars descended in Rajasthan’s picturesque City of Lakes. Abhishek and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Varun Dhawan, Katrina Kaif, Anil Kapoor and Priyanka Chopra are also among the guests.
Earlier, as mark of respect to the city of Udaipur and to seek blessings for the upcoming wedding of their daughter Isha, the Ambani family organised a special ‘Anna Seva’ in which 5100 people will be served food three times a day from December 7-10. It preceded the pre-wedding functions of Isha Ambani and Anand Piramal on December 8 and 9.
Family members, including Mukesh and Nita Ambani, Ajay and Swati Piramal, Isha and Anand were present at ‘Anna Seva’ that took place at Narayan Seva Sansthan in Udaipur.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Internet Sensation Ranu Mondal Speaks Out on Lata Mangeshkar's 'Imitation' Comment
- Renault Kwid Electric Launched In China at Rs 6.22 Lakh, Gets 271Km Electric Range
- Rajinikanth, Akshay Kumar's 2.0 Flops in China But Bollywood Can Avoid the Mistake
- The Largest Flying Dinosaur Was the Size of a Plane, Find Scientists
- Your Data, Location Might be Tracked with This SIM Card Flaw, Without Your Knowledge