Shilpa Shetty Kundra Denies Pregnancy Rumours, Celebrates Eid; See Video
#ShilpaKoKyaHua' (What happened to Shilpa?) was trending on Twitter, sparking rumours of the actor being pregnant
(Photo: Shilpa Shetty Kundra/Instagram)
Twitter users kept the guessing game on with the hashtag '#ShilpaKoKyaHua' (What happened to Shilpa?).
Shilpa, who has a son Viaan with businessman husband Raj Kundra, later tweeted: "#ShilpaKoKyaHua Kuch nahi! Hey Bhagwan... I get a preventive health check done regularly to know that my body is as healthy on the inside as the outside. Something we all must do. What's all the fuss about! And no, not pregnant. Prevention is better than cure."
#ShilpaKoKyaHua KUCH NAHI! Hey Bhagwan 😅I get a preventive health check done at SRL regularly to know that my body is as healthy on the inside as the outside.Something we all must do.What's all the fuss about !! And NO not pregnant🙄 #healthcheck #preventionisbetterthancure— SHILPA SHETTY KUNDRA (@TheShilpaShetty) June 16, 2018
In fact, Shilpa binged on a whole lot of goodies at an Eid party hosted by veteran actress Shabana Azmi. "When I cheat (on food only), it has to be worth it, this totally was!! Fun day binging with Dia Mirza and Aditi Rao Hydari. Thanks Anil Kapoor for the special appearance with your two bits. Thank you and love you Shabana Azmi for the epic spread," Shilpa posted on Instagram.
Credit: @Shilpa Shetty Kundra
Shabana also shared a photograph of herself with Shilpa, and wrote: "I promise she eats, so what business does she have to look like this ?"
(With IANS inputs)
Recommended For You
- Car Logos and Interesting Stories Behind Them - BMW, Toyota, Tesla and More
- Bigg Boss 12: Here's How Much S Sreesanth Will Have to Pay If He Walks Out of the Show
- Alia Bhatt, Ranbir Kapoor nail the Sui Dhaaga challenge but SRK is the real winner. Here’s why
- Taniya Bhatia, Poonam Yadav Star as India Women Beat Sri Lanka in First T20I
- Apple Watch as an ECG device is Truly a Step Forward, But Doesn’t Replace Your Doctor