Shivangi Joshi on What She Loves About Being an Actor
Shivangi Joshi is best known for her role as Naira Goenka in the drama series 'Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai'.
Image: Shivangi Joshi/Instagram
"Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai" actress Shivangi Joshi says she loves her profession, and her fans play a huge role in it.
On what she loves about being an actor, she said: "It's the love that we get from our fans which is so gratifying."
However, it can get hectic at times.
"Any profession can be hectic. It totally depends on people and how much time they make for themselves and others. It's important to make time for yourself in this industry. For example, I still go out for movies and family gatherings after I finish shooting," she said.
Shivangi adds that the TV industry is a great place to make new friends. "My close friends like Lata Sabharwal and Aditi Bhatia are from the industry. We hang out after pack-up and even chill at each other's houses when we get the time," she said.
Follow @News18Movies for more
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Pakistan-Bound Etihad Airbus A320 Plane Collides with Wild Boar on Runway in Islamabad
- FIFA U-17 Women's World Cup Will Inspire Young Girls to Take up Football: Tournament Director Roma Khanna
- Bigg Boss 13: Sara Ali Khan Greets Salman Khan with Aadaab and Internet is Loving it
- Amazon is Now Selling Pro and Anti-CAA T-Shirts With a Not-So-Subtle Message
- 'Hindustan ki Beti Hoon': Lucknow Protestor's Poem on Secularism is the Need of the Hour