Shooting for The Accidental Prime Minister Wraps Up
Anupam Kher's tweet marks the conclusion of shooting for the upcoming 2018 Indian biographical political drama film directed by Vijay Ratnakar Gutte.
Twitter: Anupam Kher and Divya Seth Shah
Anupam, 63, on Thursday tweeted that shooting here was a learning experience for him.
"The Delhi schedule of our film The Accidental Prime Minister comes to an end. It was great to shoot in a city where I learnt so much about acting (National School Of Drama). It has been a learning experience to work with some superb actors from this city. Thank you Delhi," Anupam wrote.
The Delhi schedule of our film #TheAccidentalPrimeMinister comes to an end. It was great to shoot in a city where I learnt so much about acting. (#NationalSchoolOfDrama). It has been a learning experience to work with some superb actors from this city. Thank You DELHI.🙏🙏❤️ pic.twitter.com/vgG6KtgsUc— Anupam Kher (@AnupamPKher) July 5, 2018
The film is based on a book by Sanjaya Baru, a former media advisor to Manmohan Singh. Akshaye Khanna features as Baru, and Divya Seth Shah plays Manmohan Singh's wife Gursharan Kaur in the movie.
It is directed by debutant Vijay Ratnakar Gutte, along with Hansal Mehta as the creative producer.
The script of The Accidental Prime Minister, produced by Bohra Bros, is written by Mayank Tewari. It is slated to release on December 21
Recommended For You
- Record-breaking Giant Postcard on Alps Sends Out Message Against Climate Change
- Mirzapur Review: Not Much on Offer Except a Top Class Pankaj Tripathi
- Pihu Movie Review: You’ll Watch a Small Girl Heading Towards Death With Bated Breath
- Here's Everything About the Food Served at Deepika & Ranveer's Konkani-Sindhi Wedding
- Kohli, Rahul & Pant Cheer for Team India in Women's World T20