Should Support Causes Close To Our Heart: Sunny Leone
Actress Sunny Leone, who has in the past spoken out about cruelty against animals and about cancer, says people should always extend their support to spread awareness for causes close to their heart.
Image: Yogen Shah
Mumbai: Actress Sunny Leone, who has in the past spoken out about cruelty against animals and about cancer, says people should always extend their support to spread awareness for causes close to their heart.
A short video -- featuring alongside Alok Nath and Deepak Dobriyal -- which spreads awareness regarding breast cancer and hazards of smoking, has been nominated for the upcoming Filmfare Short Film Awards 2017.
Talking about it, Sunny said in a statement: "We all should extend our support in every way possible to spread awareness for a cause that's close to our hearts and that's something that I volunteered for -- let that be fighting against cancer or animal cruelty."
"It feels good to be nominated as it helps us to reach out to maximum people and create more awareness for the cause."
Sunny will next be seen onscreen in the song "Laila main Laila" in Shah Rukh Khan-starrer "Raees".
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Mohun Bagan Fined Rs 3 Lakh, Asked to Clear Dues to 4 Ex-players and Former Coach Khalid Jamil
- When Ranveer Singh and Madhuri Dixit Matched Steps on 'Chane ke khet mein'
- Samsung Galaxy S20, S20 Plus, S20 Ultra India Price Announced: Here Are All The Details
- This Scary Map Shows How Coronavirus May Be Spreading Globally Through Wuhan Travellers
- Nike React Infinity Run Review: Without Doubt, Miles Ahead of The Adidas Boost