Shweta Bachchan Nanda's Father-in-Law Rajan Nanda Passes Away; Amitabh Bachchan Rushes Back to India
Actor Ranbir Kapoor‘s sister Riddhima Kapoor Sahani took to Instagram to confirm the news of the demise of her ‘uncle Rajan.’
Shweta Bachchan Nanda‘s father-in-law and Chairman of Escorts Group, Rajan Nanda, passed away. He was the husband of late superstar Raj Kapoor’s daughter Ritu Nanda. Actor Ranbir Kapoor‘s sister Riddhima Kapoor Sahani took to Instagram to confirm the news of the demise of her ‘uncle Rajan.’ “You were are & will always be a legend! Thank you for all the love always – will miss you so much uncle – until we meet again RIP uncle Rajan,” she wrote.
Amitabh Bachchan too took to Twitter to thank his fans, who offered their condolences to the loss in the family. Late Rajan Nanda is survived by wife and two children, Nikhil and Natasha Nanda and their family. Sweta’s husband Nikhil Nanda is the Managing Director of Escorts Limited.
According to a report published by India TV,Bachchan, who was filming Brahmastra in Bulgaria has since left for India to support his family.
Escorts Group is an Indian engineering company that operates in the sectors of agri-machinery, construction and material handling equipment, and railway equipment.
(With ANI inputs)
Recommended For You
- BS-VI Fuel Available at Same Cost as Regular Fuel in Delhi, Prices set to Increase in April 2020
- Priyanka Chopra Posts Special Note to 'J Sister' Sophie Turner
- OnePlus 7 And OnePlus 7 Pro Get New Discount and Exchange Deals on Amazon After Prime Day Sale Ends
- Anand Mahindra Takes Twitter's Advice, Vows to 'Banish' Plastic Bottles From Corporate Boardrooms
- From Politicians to Movie Stars, Women are Sharing Their Favourite Saree Photos on Twitter