Simmba: Watch Ranveer Singh Perform with 1800 Dancers in New Song Aala Re Aala
Rohit Shetty says Simmba’s title track Aala Re Aala is his career’s biggest song. Watch it here.
Image: Instagram/Ranveer Singh
After releasing two songs—party track Aankh Marey and romantic ballad Tere Bin—the makers of Simmba shared the film’s title track on Thursday.
The song Aala Re Aala has been shot in akkha Marathi style and has Ranveer Singh dancing with 1800 other performers, most them women. Composed by Tanishk Bagchi, it has vocals by Dev Negi and Goldi. Written by Shabbir Ahmed, Aala Re Aala will remind you of Tattad Tattad—Singh’s introductory song in Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s 2013 film Goliyon Ki Rasleela Ram-Leela.
True to Rohit Shetty’s style, the song has it all—energy, bikes, cars and a lot of colours. Talking about it, the filmmaker told Bollywood Hungama, “It’s the biggest song of the film. And, it’s not a remix. We have kept the title track for the last. I think it is my career’s biggest song. We have done it with around 1800 people, dancers, crowd.”
Directed by Shetty, Simmba is the Hindi remake of the 2015 Telugu film Temper that starred Jr NTR. It features Singh as Sangram Bhalerao, a corrupt cop who becomes a crusader of women’s safety after a girl he treats as his younger sister gets raped.
Co-produced by Shetty and Karan Johar’s Dharma Productions, it also stars Sara Ali Khan, Sonu Sood and Ashutosh Rana in important roles. Simmba is slated to release on December 28.
Follow @News18Movies for more.
Recommended For You
- Shahid Kapoor, Kiara Advani Are Separated by Distance Not by Emotion in Kabir Singh Song Tera Ban Jaunga
- Pakistan Fans Trashing Their Own Team After India’s World Cup Victory is Pure Gold
- Gautam Gambhir Pads Up By Taking Oath as Lok Sabha MP
- Sudan-Bound Turkish Airlines Flight Returned to Istanbul After a Passenger Creates Ruckus Midair
- Mumbai's 'Dabbawalas' Get New Comic Book Based On Them
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s