Singer Abhijeet Now Targets Karan Johar, Mahesh Bhatt for 'Breeding' Pakistani Actors
No, not again.
No, not again.
Singer Abhijeet's hatred towards Pakistani artistes is a well known fact. The actor has, in the past, lamented how Bollywood unnecessarily gives opportunities to Pakistani singers and actors in Bollywood. Now the singer, post the Uri attacks, has slamed filmmakers Karan Johar and Mahesh Bhatt for 'breeding and feeding' Pakistani actors.Both Bhatt and Johar have worked with Pakistani actors like Meera, Fawad Khan and others in their films.
In a rant on Twitter, the singer stated that the 'antinational' filmmakers must be taught a lesson for being bigger enemies of the state. The singer's language, like always, was crass to say the least.
The singer is known for making controversial statements. In the past, when Ghulam Ali's concert was cancelled in India, the singer had tweeted, "#GhulamGigCancelled kitni baar bhagaya bt these shameless hv no self respect no work except terrorism bt we feed them along wd prestitutes".
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Sharks, Tuna and Other Large Fish May Soon Be Extinct As The Ocean Runs Out of Oxygen
- Gal Gadot Rides Lightning in Wonder Woman 1984 Teaser
- Karnataka Women's League: Kickstart FC Beat Parikrma FC to Strengthen Hold on Top Spot
- Listen To The Past: New Fossil Reveals How Hearing Skill Developed in Mammals
- 'Wish Indians Were Baggage!': Twitter Hails 'Polite' Luggage That Wait for Others to Pass