It's a Girl For Singer Adnan Sami, Wife Roya
The singer shared the news on Twitter.
A file photo.
Musician and singer Adnan Sami and his wife Roya Sami have been blessed with a baby girl. The popular singer was quick to take to Twitter to express his elation. “Roya & I hv bin blessed wt an angelic baby girl. We’ve named her Medina Sami Khan. Prayed for a daughter. Over Joyed! #daddyslittlegirl,” his tweet read.
Roya & I hv bin blessed wt an angelic baby girl. We'v named her Medina Sami Khan. Prayed for a daughter. Over Joyed!#daddyslittlegirl 🙏🍼👼💝— Adnan Sami (@AdnanSamiLive) May 9, 2017
The couple has named their child Medina Sami Khan.
Adnan and Roya got married on January 29, 2010. And Medina Sami Khan is the couple’s first child.
In his recent interview to Pinkvilla, Adnan said, “Both mother and child are doing fine. Medina is the most incredible thing that’s happened to us. Both Roya and I always wanted a daughter and she is already my lucky charm. I have found a new inspiration for my music through her and she is going to be the centre of my world.”
Adnan was recently honoured with the Asian Award from the British Parliament’s House of Lords for ‘Outstanding Achievement in Music’.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Ranveer Singh's Super Romantic Reply to Deepika Padukone's Comment on His Photo is Winning Hearts
- ISL 2019-20: Bengaluru FC Begin Title Defence Against NorthEast United at Home
- Amitabh Bachchan Expresses Displeasure on Illness Rumours, Says 'All is Not in the World For Sale'
- Rafael Nadal Gets Married to His Partner of 14 Years Xisco Perello
- Woman Wears Clothes Weighing 2.5 Kilo to Avoid Paying Excess Baggage Fee at Airport