Singer Chris Brown Arrested After Florida Concert
Chris Brown was arrested soon after he wrapped up a concert.
A file photo of Chris Brown.
Tampa (Florida): Singer, songwriter and actor Chris Brown was arrested here soon after he wrapped up a concert.
Brown had finished a show at the Coral Sky Ampitheatre in West Palm Beach here on Thursday when he was led to a police cruiser, TMZ reported.
He was wanted on a felony battery warrant from the Hilllsborough County Sheriff's office, according to WPTV, pagesix.com reported.
A widely awarded music celebrity, Brown had received significant media attention after he pleaded guilty for assaulting his former beau Rihanna in 2009. He was sentenced to five years of probation and six months of community service for this.
Recommended For You
- PUBG Battle: Sony PlayStation And Microsoft Xbox Betting Big on The Game's Popularity
- Jawa, Jawa Forty Two, Jawa Perak Motorcycles Launched in India, Prices Start at Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Russian Man Pays For a New iPhone XS With A Bathtub Full Of Coins: Watch Video
- Jio Tops 4G Chart With 22.3 Mbps Download Speed in October
- Parineeti Slams Report That Claimed She Will not be a Bridesmaid at Priyanka Chopra's Wedding