Singer Chris Brown Arrested After Florida Concert
Chris Brown was arrested soon after he wrapped up a concert.
A file photo of Chris Brown.
Tampa (Florida): Singer, songwriter and actor Chris Brown was arrested here soon after he wrapped up a concert.
Brown had finished a show at the Coral Sky Ampitheatre in West Palm Beach here on Thursday when he was led to a police cruiser, TMZ reported.
He was wanted on a felony battery warrant from the Hilllsborough County Sheriff's office, according to WPTV, pagesix.com reported.
A widely awarded music celebrity, Brown had received significant media attention after he pleaded guilty for assaulting his former beau Rihanna in 2009. He was sentenced to five years of probation and six months of community service for this.
Recommended For You
- This Picture Of Alia Bhatt And Paresh Rawal Is Winning All Hearts On Social Media
- How to Drive Your Car On a Track Day - Easy Tips and Tricks
- 2018 Kawasaki Ninja 300 with ABS Launched in India for Rs 2.98 Lakh
- OnePlus 6 Back to School Offer: Discounts, No-Cost EMIs And Accessories
- Kareena Kapoor Khan and Karan Johar Are the Perfect 'Pouting Soul Mates'; Here's Proof