Singer Chris Brown Arrested After Florida Concert
Chris Brown was arrested soon after he wrapped up a concert.
A file photo of Chris Brown.
Tampa (Florida): Singer, songwriter and actor Chris Brown was arrested here soon after he wrapped up a concert.
Brown had finished a show at the Coral Sky Ampitheatre in West Palm Beach here on Thursday when he was led to a police cruiser, TMZ reported.
He was wanted on a felony battery warrant from the Hilllsborough County Sheriff's office, according to WPTV, pagesix.com reported.
A widely awarded music celebrity, Brown had received significant media attention after he pleaded guilty for assaulting his former beau Rihanna in 2009. He was sentenced to five years of probation and six months of community service for this.
Recommended For You
- Avengers Endgame: Here's Why Don Cheadle Refuses to Do Press Conference With Mark Ruffalo
- PUBG Mobile 0.10.5 Update Goes Live: Adds Royale Pass Season 5, MK47 Mutant But no Zombie Mode
- New Toyota Camry Hybrid Launched in India for Rs 36.95 Lakh
- Secret to Male Sexual Stamina is Veggies? PETA's New Ad on 'Toxic Masculinity' is a Total Facepalm
- The Biggest Data Breach of All Time: 773 Million Email Addresses And 21 Million Passwords Exposed
Countdown To Elections Results
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s
To Assembly Elections 2018 Results