Singer Hans Raj Hans Becomes Spiritual Head of Sufi Darbar
Hans Raj Hans has said that he is mere ‘sevadar’ of the seat and that the seat is a Sufi Darbar and it has nothing to do with any religion in particular.
A file photo of Hansraj Hans (News18 archives)
Famous Punjabi singer Hans Raj Hans has taken over the ‘seat’ of Bapu Lal Badshah head at Nakodar in Jalandhar.
This seat of spirituality is revered by people from all over the world.
Hans Raj Hans has said that he is mere ‘sevadar’ of the seat and that the seat is a Sufi Darbar and it has nothing to do with any religion in particular. He said the responsibility of the position is to spread the message of peace and love.
An Urs mela is organised at the dera for three days in July since several years now. Musical programmes and performances are organized at the mela every year.
A majority of the devotees coming to the dera comprise of NRIs. Famous Sufi artistes from India and Pakistan have performed here over the years.
Recommended For You
- Taapsee Pannu Takes A Jibe at Kabir Singh Director Citing Murder Case of 19-year-old Model
- Delhi Govt Facilitates 511 New Auto Stands across the City to Address Problems of Congestion
- Sameera Reddy Shares First Pic of Her Newborn Daughter: We Prayed for Baby Girl and We're Blessed
- Amazon Prime Day Sale: The Echo Show 5 Goes on Sale For Rs 5,399 And This May be Its Lowest Price Ever
- Jofra Archer Had Predicted the Super Over Outcome in World Cup Final 6 Years Ago. Here's Proof.