Singer Mika Singh Gets Relief in Assault Case
In a major relief to Bollywood and Punjabi singer Mika Singh, a court here on Tuesday allowed the complainant's plea seeking to settle an assault case against the singer.
File photo of singer Mika Singh.
New Delhi: In a major relief to Bollywood and Punjabi singer Mika Singh, a court here on Tuesday allowed the complainant's plea seeking to settle an assault case against the singer.
Metropolitan Magistrate Sujit Saurabh allowed Mika Singh, 38, and a doctor who alleged that the singer slapped him during a live musical concert in Inderpuri area here in April 2015, to settle the issue.
The court observed that the case is of compoundable nature.
The singer was charged with voluntarily causing hurt and wrongful restraint, which he has denied.
A live wire performer, Mika is known for hits like Sawan mein lag gaye aag, Mauja hi mauja, Dhanno, Dhinka chika, Desi beat, Subah hone na de, Pungi, Chinta ta ta and Main tere agal bagal hun.
Recommended For You
- Manchester United vs Liverpool: Adam Lallana Scores Late to Salvage 1-1 Draw for Liverpool
- Bose Frames Review: Music And More, These Are Not Your Standard Sunglasses
- Anushka Sharma Hails 'Crusader' Sunitha Krishnan for Helping Sex Trafficking Victims
- Rafael Nadal Gets Married to His Partner of 14 Years Xisco Perello
- Google Pixel 4 Face Unlock is so Unsecure, You May as Well Not Bother Using it