Sohail Khan Says It's An Advantage to Work With Salman Khan
Sohail Khan says it is easier to work with brother Salman Khan as they understand each other well.
Image: Yogen Shah
Mumbai: Sohail Khan says it is easier to work with brother Salman Khan as they understand each other well.
After sharing screen space in films like Maine Pyaar Kyun Kiya, Salaam-E-Ishq and Veer, Sohail and Salman have reunited for Kabir Khan's Tubelight.
"It was great fun working on this film. I enjoyed working with him (Salman). He and Kabir share a great chemistry.
"As we know each other so it is always an advantage when we work together. It's easy to communicate. There are times when we don't rehearse and just do the scenes," Sohail said.
The 47-year-old actor-filmmaker says his role in the movie is important but it's more of Salman's film.
The movie also has a cameo of superstar Shah Rukh Khan, but Sohail does not have any scenes with him.
"I was not shooting at that time so I don't know how was the reunion between them (SRK and Salman). I know he has a guest appearance," Sohail says.
The actor is currently seen as a judge on kids comedy reality show Chote Miyan.
Recommended For You
- India Lack Quality Strikers Who Can Step Up in the Absence of Sunil Chhetri, Says Stephen Constantine
- While You Were Busy Following #DeepVeerKiShadi, Here Are 7 Other Things That Happened in India Today
- Samsung to Launch Galaxy A9 in India This Month; First Phone Ever with Quad Cameras
- Petta: After 2.0, Watch Rajinikanth Once More in Pongal Release
- Alien Nation: NASA Says It Wants People on Mars Within 25 years