Sona Mohapatra Slams Sonu Nigam After Kailash Kher Replaces Her For a Gig
Singer Sona Mohapatra slammed Sonu Nigam after one of her International Women's Day special performances got cancelled and replaced by Kailash Kher.
Image: Instagram/ Sona Mohapatra
Singer Sona Mohapatra on Saturday slammed the "Abhi mujh mein kahin" hitmaker Sonu Nigam after one of her International Women's Day special performances got cancelled and replaced by singer-composer Kailash Kher who was accused of sexual harassment and misconduct by her.
"You will be happy and relieved to know dear men's rights activists, including Sonu Nigamji, for the third time in the last few months, a show date for me has gotten cancelled and my act has been replaced by Kailash Kher. That yesterday's gig was on Women's Day was the cherry," she tweeted.
You will be happy & relieved to know dear men’s rights activists including Sonu Nigam ji,for the 3rd time in the last few months, a show date for me has gotten cancelled & my act has been replaced by,Kailash Kher.That yesterday’s gig was on Womens Day was the cherry. @IndiaMeToo— SONA (@sonamohapatra) March 9, 2019
Last year, Sona accused Kailash and singer-composer Anu Malik of sexual misconduct and harrasment. After the allegations against Anu, Sonu came out in support of him. Sonu's support for Anu did not go well with Sona.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- 'They Play With Your Dignity': Cristiano Ronaldo Says he Was Embarrassed by Rape Allegations
- 22 Years and Countless Battles Later, Ash Ketchum Has Finally Become a Pokémon Master
- Tamil Nadu's New EV Policy Seeks Full Road Tax Exemption for Electric Vehicles Until 2022
- Liam Hemsworth Came to Know of Miley Cyrus' Decision to Split from Social Media
- 'Caught in the Moment': Virat Kohli Credits Contemplative Pic to Wife Anushka Sharma