Sonakshi Sinha Begins Filming Kalank
Dabbang girl, Sonakshi Sinha, seems to have a busy schedule. As she has just wrapping up the shoot for Happy Phir Bhaag Jayegi, she will now start filing for Karan Johar produced Kalank.
Image Courtesy: Yogen Shah
Mumbai: Actress Sonakshi Sinha has started shooting for Karan Johar-produced Kalank.
Kalank will see an ensemble cast including Sanjay Dutt, Varun Dhawan, Alia Bhatt, Madhuri Dixit-Nene and Aditya Roy Kapur sharing screen space. Abhishek Varman will direct the "epic drama", which will hit the screens on April 19, 2019.
The film is being produced by Karan Johar, Sajid Nadiadwala, Hiroo Yash Johar and Apoorva Mehta. It has been co-produced by Fox Star Studios.
According to a source, Sonakshi was set to join the shoot on Thursday at an elaborate set constructed in Andheri.
"While not much can be revealed about her role and her look, one can definitely expect Sonakshi to be seen donning a entirely different look altogether unlike any of her previous cinematic outings", the source added.
Sonakshi's spokesperson confirmed the news, saying she will join the principal shooting of the film in Mumbai.
The actress has wrapped up shooting of Happy Phir Bhaag Jayegi, a sequel to Happy Bhag Jayegi. the film is set to release on August 24.
Recommended For You
- The 'Typewriter' Quiz: With Sujoy Ghosh And Purab Kohli Ahead Of Netflix Release
- Meet ‘Khoj,’ the Most Expensive Member of CISF’s Dog Squad for Protecting Delhi Metro
- He Gives Me So Much Respect, Sometimes I Feel Embarrassed, Says Kareena Kapoor on Diljit Dosanjh
- OnePlus 7 Pro is Getting The OxygenOS 9.5.10 Update, And Now we Know Why 9.5.9 Went Missing
- Ab de Villiers Marks T20 Blast Debut with Scintillating Knock at Lord’s