Sonakshi Sinha's Announces the Release Date of Her Next Film Noor
Noor, a crime thriller comedy, is an adaptation of Pakistani novel Karachi, You're Killing Me! by Saba Imtiaz.
File photo of Sonakshi Sinha.
Mumbai: Actress Sonakshi Sinha-starrer Noor, which will see her playing a journalist, is set to arrive in theatres on April 21 next year. Noor, a crime thriller comedy, is an adaptation of Pakistani novel Karachi, You're Killing Me! by Saba Imtiaz.
"She's sunshine mixed with a little hurricane. She's every girl. She's #Noor #IAmNoor Now arrives, 21st April, 2017 @TSeries @Abundantia_Ent," Sonakshi, 29, tweeted.
— Sonakshi Sinha (@sonakshisinha) November 22, 2016
The film was earlier scheduled to release on April 7. Directed by Sunhil Sippy, the movie is about Noor's misadventures and finding a nice lover. The book tells the story of a young journalist, who is unable to tolerate the elite people in Karachi. With the profession of a journalist in one of the most dangerous cities in the world, Ayesha Khan's job often includes turning up at spots where an explosion took place and thereby get a horrific view of the scattered body parts.
Ayesha struggles to deal with her life but deep within she wishes to find a nice lover for herself. Noor also stars Purab Kohli.
Recommended For You
- Pero's Fresh & Vibrant Take On Autumn/Winter Style Wins Hearts At AIFW AW ‘18
- Kangana Ranaut Talks About Nationalism, Nepotism & 'Psycho Love'
- Ranveer Singh Talks About Facing The Limelight, His Style Quotient And Padmaavat
- Zuckerberg Goes 007 Mode: Sets up 'Secret Police' to Find Information Leakers in Facebook
- India Joins In As World Prepares To Celebrate French Gastronomy On March 21