Sonali Bendre's Sister-In-Law Srishti Behl Opens Up on Her Health: She's a Fighter, Will Definitely Prevail
Sonali's sister-in-law Srishti Behl Arya has opened about the actress' health.
Image courtesy: Instagram/srishtibehlarya
And now, Sonali's sister-in-law Srishti Behl Arya has opened about the actress' heath. While talking to Spotboye, Srishti said, “Sonali is a fighter. She will definitely prevail. She has a lot of positive energy. She will be back. We are all very grateful for the outpouring of love.”
Meanwhile, actresses Huma Qureshi and Aditi Rao Hydari visited Srishti at her home in Bandra following Sonali's statement. Akshay Kumar, who is currently on vacation with family in New York, had also gone to see Sonali after hearing on her illness.
We all got a rude shock yesterday when we heard of #sonalibendre undergoing cancer treatment. Life has so many uncertainties. Celebrity friends #humaqureshi #aditiraohydari dropped in to meet @srishtibehlarya last nite. ,🙏🙏 Hope she gets well with our prayers and regards. Send in your positive energies. @viralbhayani
The news of the actress suffering from the cancer shocked one and all. Bollywood stars like Karan Johar, Divya Dutta and Arjun Kapoor came out to appreciate her will and determination to fight the disease, and hoped for her "speedy recovery".
Recommended For You
- Deepika and Ranveer's Wedding Photos are Making Bollywood Stars Want to Get Married too!
- Zayn Malik Surprises Fans with Cover of Race 3’s Allah Duhai Hai
- This is What You Can Do to Manage Type 1 Diabetes Nick Jonas is Suffering From
- WATCH | Sunil Chhetri Calls for Reworked Allocation of AFC Cup Slots
- The Big Instagram Purge Begins Against Fake Engagement, But Will You be Impacted by The Changes?