Sonali Bendre's Sister-In-Law Srishti Behl Opens Up on Her Health: She's a Fighter, Will Definitely Prevail
Sonali's sister-in-law Srishti Behl Arya has opened about the actress' health.
Image courtesy: Instagram/srishtibehlarya
And now, Sonali's sister-in-law Srishti Behl Arya has opened about the actress' heath. While talking to Spotboye, Srishti said, “Sonali is a fighter. She will definitely prevail. She has a lot of positive energy. She will be back. We are all very grateful for the outpouring of love.”
Meanwhile, actresses Huma Qureshi and Aditi Rao Hydari visited Srishti at her home in Bandra following Sonali's statement. Akshay Kumar, who is currently on vacation with family in New York, had also gone to see Sonali after hearing on her illness.
We all got a rude shock yesterday when we heard of #sonalibendre undergoing cancer treatment. Life has so many uncertainties. Celebrity friends #humaqureshi #aditiraohydari dropped in to meet @srishtibehlarya last nite. ,🙏🙏 Hope she gets well with our prayers and regards. Send in your positive energies. @viralbhayani
The news of the actress suffering from the cancer shocked one and all. Bollywood stars like Karan Johar, Divya Dutta and Arjun Kapoor came out to appreciate her will and determination to fight the disease, and hoped for her "speedy recovery".
Recommended For You
- This 17-Yr-Old is Prepping to be The First Human to Step on Mars
- Yamaha Cygnus Ray ZR Street Rally Edition Launched at Rs 57,898, Inspired from the MT-09
- Taimur Steals Mom Kareena's Thunder at the Airport as They Return From London; See Pics
- Wrestling Star Bill Goldberg Crashes his Toyota Tundra Pickup Truck at Goodwood Festival of Speed [Video]
- Hrithik Bonds With Sons Hrehaan & Hridaan As They Enjoy Adventurous Vacation in Switzerland, See Pics