Sonali Bendre's Sister-In-Law Srishti Behl Opens Up on Her Health: She's a Fighter, Will Definitely Prevail
Sonali's sister-in-law Srishti Behl Arya has opened about the actress' health.
Image courtesy: Instagram/srishtibehlarya
And now, Sonali's sister-in-law Srishti Behl Arya has opened about the actress' heath. While talking to Spotboye, Srishti said, “Sonali is a fighter. She will definitely prevail. She has a lot of positive energy. She will be back. We are all very grateful for the outpouring of love.”
Meanwhile, actresses Huma Qureshi and Aditi Rao Hydari visited Srishti at her home in Bandra following Sonali's statement. Akshay Kumar, who is currently on vacation with family in New York, had also gone to see Sonali after hearing on her illness.
We all got a rude shock yesterday when we heard of #sonalibendre undergoing cancer treatment. Life has so many uncertainties. Celebrity friends #humaqureshi #aditiraohydari dropped in to meet @srishtibehlarya last nite. ,🙏🙏 Hope she gets well with our prayers and regards. Send in your positive energies. @viralbhayani
The news of the actress suffering from the cancer shocked one and all. Bollywood stars like Karan Johar, Divya Dutta and Arjun Kapoor came out to appreciate her will and determination to fight the disease, and hoped for her "speedy recovery".
Recommended For You
- Taniya Bhatia, Poonam Yadav Star as India Women Beat Sri Lanka in First T20I
- Vasu: Hong Kong Alert India to Potential Banana Peels on Road to World Cup
- Pakistan is Trolling India for Showing an IT Park as ISI Headquarters in New Film
- WATCH | Pakistan's Well-rounded Batting Unit a Threat to India: Kalra
- 2018 Hyundai Creta Facelift Review: The Best SUV in Rs 15 Lakh?